Pauly D must be an NT'er!

When Snooki came out and confronted Angelina

Ronnie: "pretzels? Pretzels? I got some pretzels..."

Pauly D: "Popcorn...."

she smacked pauly
roll.gif

smh ronnie making this show hella weak with his simping

how are these dudes not smashing

and how yall not make a gif of pauly walking by that old man tryna dap him (right after angelina tells him she loves him)

how are these dudes not smashing

and how yall not make a gif of pauly walking by that old man tryna dap him (right after angelina tells him she loves him)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This episode was GREAT. SO many quotables.

"They asked me... what to do with... the chicken.. on the floor" *Bewildered look* "Pick that %$@# up dawg!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"I love you"
"I want to marry you"
"WHAT?
grin.gif
" ..... My son's facial expression when he said this was priceless

"Its not like I'm gonna be friends with anyone after this anyway:
"True"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone else find it funny that Mike and Pauly are best friends yet Pauly is the only one in the house that never calls Mike by his real name?
laugh.gif

Pauly seems to have a short temper with females
laugh.gif
. My dude was QUICK to spaz on Angelina and that stalker chick from last season.

laugh.gif
@ Mike pleading with Angelina to go to bed... on that "stop embarrassing yourself" tip.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"They asked me... what to do with... the chicken.. on the floor" *Bewildered look* "Pick that %$@# up dawg!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"I love you"
"I want to marry you"
"WHAT?
grin.gif

"True"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone else find it funny that Mike and Pauly are best friends yet Pauly is the only one in the house that never calls Mike by his real name?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. My dude was QUICK to spaz on Angelina and that stalker chick from last season.

laugh.gif
@ Mike pleading with Angelina to go to bed... on that "stop embarrassing yourself" tip.

Aww man. If one of these dudes was smart, they would ACT like they hate Angelina & behind the scenes smash
pimp.gif

Aww man. If one of these dudes was smart, they would ACT like they hate Angelina & behind the scenes smash
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

whys jwoww always tryin to scrap tho hahah
I think what an NTer posted earlier is true
her man is a simp and shes somewhat of a model so she sees guys simp to her all the time.
She seems to REALLY hate weak women.

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

whys jwoww always tryin to scrap tho hahah
I think what an NTer posted earlier is true
her man is a simp and shes somewhat of a model so she sees guys simp to her all the time.
She seems to REALLY hate weak women.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"I love you"
"I want to marry you"
"WHAT?
grin.gif

"True"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But that short temper is understandable because of how crazy these girls are.  I mean he had a stalker and a girl say she wanted to marry him after clinging....enough was enough for the guy.  He seems like one of the more chill/normal people on the cast....

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"I love you"
"I want to marry you"
"WHAT?
grin.gif

"True"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But that short temper is understandable because of how crazy these girls are.  I mean he had a stalker and a girl say she wanted to marry him after clinging....enough was enough for the guy.  He seems like one of the more chill/normal people on the cast....

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

i hate how both this and last season, ronnie stay talkin about not fallin in love this and that. no simp +#@ but soooooooonnnnnn as sam come around he is weak as heck man. cant stand that +#@

yeah, dude is whipped for life.  sammi's not even that great looking, she's a 6 at best.
he's missing out on all the quality poon in south beach.  but even if he was single he'd probably stay messing with ugly girls.  
laugh.gif
At first I thought this but Ronnie is actually trying to play Sammi, hes all sweet talking when hes with her but hes going to go behind her back and hook up

I hope so. If not he's going to have to deal with another season of bs
Na Na Na Cuz......dude ain't bout that life, he has simp written all over him....when Sam's not around he's all "were not even together idk why she's trippin, screw her I'ma do me," as soon as she's around (which is often since they live together) he's all for the bf/gf life, he's a stunna.

Pauly D pulled that bad lil shawty...as a player shld....not even trippin on the whole engaged situation, that was the last thing he was worried about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

i hate how both this and last season, ronnie stay talkin about not fallin in love this and that. no simp +#@ but soooooooonnnnnn as sam come around he is weak as heck man. cant stand that +#@

yeah, dude is whipped for life.  sammi's not even that great looking, she's a 6 at best.
he's missing out on all the quality poon in south beach.  but even if he was single he'd probably stay messing with ugly girls.  
laugh.gif
At first I thought this but Ronnie is actually trying to play Sammi, hes all sweet talking when hes with her but hes going to go behind her back and hook up

I hope so. If not he's going to have to deal with another season of bs
Na Na Na Cuz......dude ain't bout that life, he has simp written all over him....when Sam's not around he's all "were not even together idk why she's trippin, screw her I'ma do me," as soon as she's around (which is often since they live together) he's all for the bf/gf life, he's a stunna.

Pauly D pulled that bad lil shawty...as a player shld....not even trippin on the whole engaged situation, that was the last thing he was worried about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom