Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

my dude said me and pauly D are promoting a grenade free america
roll.gif
they're not practicing what they preach.
they've been hanging with ugly chicks since season 1.  next episode in the hot tub looks like they're stranded at sea surrounded by water mines.
it's obvious that they're not role models
eyes.gif

they're just funny hypocrites

Originally Posted by beezylocks

how are these dudes not smashing

and how yall not make a gif of pauly walking by that old man tryna dap him (right after angelina tells him she loves him)

i saw that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

how are these dudes not smashing

and how yall not make a gif of pauly walking by that old man tryna dap him (right after angelina tells him she loves him)

i saw that
laugh.gif

Vinny is so cute but i would hate to be his girl...his mom probably wipes his !%# for him and any girl he's with would have to do the same
laugh.gif

Vinny is so cute but i would hate to be his girl...his mom probably wipes his !%# for him and any girl he's with would have to do the same
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Did anyone see Situation adjusting his shades up and down when Angelina started crying?
laugh.gif
.gif-worthy

Yes, Situation is lame and cool at the same time.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I was crackin up at that part where he kept adjusting his shades when she was crying.. I knew I wasn't the only one who found that funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Did anyone see Situation adjusting his shades up and down when Angelina started crying?
laugh.gif
.gif-worthy

Yes, Situation is lame and cool at the same time.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I was crackin up at that part where he kept adjusting his shades when she was crying.. I knew I wasn't the only one who found that funny
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom