OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

Originally Posted by daheadbanda

why is Ronnie obsessed with throwing matresses around when hes mad?
laugh.gif
Word.

Mike looks like he actually held his own against that roid monster - definitely didn't win but didn't seem to go out like a punk
I hate Ronnie - He's so weak inside - On one hand he wants to be free and 'single ronnie' - always fighting dudes and fronting like hes part of MVP and on the other hand he's scared to man up with Sammy and just say "No Sammy we cant be together We're done - Its over - Lets be friends."

Lets hope Ronnie and "Stawp ID !" Sammie are gone from this show 
happy.gif

Mike looks like he actually held his own against that roid monster - definitely didn't win but didn't seem to go out like a punk
I hate Ronnie - He's so weak inside - On one hand he wants to be free and 'single ronnie' - always fighting dudes and fronting like hes part of MVP and on the other hand he's scared to man up with Sammy and just say "No Sammy we cant be together We're done - Its over - Lets be friends."

Lets hope Ronnie and "Stawp ID !" Sammie are gone from this show 
happy.gif

Ronnie is a #%*!$ boy, everyone knows it.
Even his boys/fam was getting on him, crying on tv and his Sammie antics....dude said none of the was happening this season
Dude talking about how he wants to fly out a chick and soon after he's cuddling with Sam
All that juice and it looks like you didn't do much damage
What a lame
30t6p3b.gif

Ronnie is a #%*!$ boy, everyone knows it.
Even his boys/fam was getting on him, crying on tv and his Sammie antics....dude said none of the was happening this season
Dude talking about how he wants to fly out a chick and soon after he's cuddling with Sam
All that juice and it looks like you didn't do much damage
What a lame
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the "fight"

Sammi's ole instigating %!%.
30t6p3b.gif

Filling Ron's head with nonsense, knowing how emotionally unstable he is.

EDIT:

Just watched the vid cycovizion posted.

How the hell does Mike get taken out on a stretcher, over that fight?

Looks like the bed frame and the black bodyguard did more damage to him than Ron.

laugh.gif
 @ the "fight"

Sammi's ole instigating %!%.
30t6p3b.gif

Filling Ron's head with nonsense, knowing how emotionally unstable he is.

EDIT:

Just watched the vid cycovizion posted.

How the hell does Mike get taken out on a stretcher, over that fight?

Looks like the bed frame and the black bodyguard did more damage to him than Ron.

Ronnie has no hands. Any of you guys from the CT vs. Ronnie thread, I hope this answers your question.

CT > Ronnie.

Ronnie has no hands. Any of you guys from the CT vs. Ronnie thread, I hope this answers your question.

CT > Ronnie.

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Get More: Jersey Shore, MTV Shows

I don't get it. This seems scripted... BIG TIME! I mean, Mike didn't even throw ONE punch, not even when Ronnie's ****** self was trying to pick him up. Throw blows at the back of his head or something.

And y'all notice how quickly production ran in? I've heard numerous times that production NEVER jumps in... and they jump in for that? Ducktales.

I don't get it. This seems scripted... BIG TIME! I mean, Mike didn't even throw ONE punch, not even when Ronnie's ****** self was trying to pick him up. Throw blows at the back of his head or something.

And y'all notice how quickly production ran in? I've heard numerous times that production NEVER jumps in... and they jump in for that? Ducktales.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I'm thinking the fight started off being real but then MTV dudes stopped it so no one got hurt, then they threw some money at them and told them to act out a scene where sitch gets knocked out

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I'm thinking the fight started off being real but then MTV dudes stopped it so no one got hurt, then they threw some money at them and told them to act out a scene where sitch gets knocked out

Sammi is such an instigating manipulative $%#!%. She brings up Sitch's name just to take the heat off her, and then she starts crying even though she started the whole fight between Ronnie and Sitch.

Back
Top Bottom