OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

I missed the show last night, so I just peeped it now. Did Ron really say, "gully"?  I haven't heard that word since the beginning of the millennium
laugh.gif
  . Beside's that, he really flexed on Mike.

30t6p3b.gif
 to all of you who think Ron would lose a fight to that dude CT from Road Rules.

Ron knew he wouldn't get that 100k a show if he threw hands, so he probably just wanted to throw Sitch down and try and choke him out or something.

Ron knew he wouldn't get that 100k a show if he threw hands, so he probably just wanted to throw Sitch down and try and choke him out or something.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

that's kinda what i'm thinking, also they've been living together for like 4 years now,
there's a relationship there, maybe he just wanted to wrestle him, smack him up some 

like brothers might, not knock him out

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

that's kinda what i'm thinking, also they've been living together for like 4 years now,
there's a relationship there, maybe he just wanted to wrestle him, smack him up some 

like brothers might, not knock him out

Originally Posted by pookieman

Any of you guys think that in this last episode, they mixed and matched different days together just so they can script the show the way they want to? I dunno...seemed a little off, but who knows.....

I mean MTV has been doing this for years. They had a behind the scenes of the  real world special a long time where cast members were talking about how they do this all the time to make the show more interesting. 

Originally Posted by pookieman

Any of you guys think that in this last episode, they mixed and matched different days together just so they can script the show the way they want to? I dunno...seemed a little off, but who knows.....

I mean MTV has been doing this for years. They had a behind the scenes of the  real world special a long time where cast members were talking about how they do this all the time to make the show more interesting. 

The whole mantra of JS is they fight and argue. At the end of the day they are family. That's the approach MTV is going with.

The whole mantra of JS is they fight and argue. At the end of the day they are family. That's the approach MTV is going with.

Did anyone notice that when Ronnie was talking on the phone before the fight, he had bandages on his right hand. Then all of a sudden theres no bandages and nothing wrong with his hand.

Did anyone notice that when Ronnie was talking on the phone before the fight, he had bandages on his right hand. Then all of a sudden theres no bandages and nothing wrong with his hand.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!
Ronnie didn't do any damage. If anything, the black security guard basically German-suplexed Mike's head into the bed frame.

roll.gif
I caught that at at the end. He was the one that sent Mike to the hospital.
Where was this??
nerd.gif
Just rewinded like 3 times..didn't see any security guard jump in..??

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!
Ronnie didn't do any damage. If anything, the black security guard basically German-suplexed Mike's head into the bed frame.

roll.gif
I caught that at at the end. He was the one that sent Mike to the hospital.
Where was this??
nerd.gif
Just rewinded like 3 times..didn't see any security guard jump in..??

lmao what a wack fight. And lol @ people complaining about grappling and wrestling in a fight. It's a fight homie.

lmao what a wack fight. And lol @ people complaining about grappling and wrestling in a fight. It's a fight homie.

Just clarifying...
CT IS 6'0"

In the Ron/CT fight thread, dude posted CT's myspace, where he listed himself at 6 feet...

It's all speculation bc they'll never fight but don't exaggerate their stats.

Oh. And mostly every dude you watch on TV is a manlet

Just clarifying...
CT IS 6'0"

In the Ron/CT fight thread, dude posted CT's myspace, where he listed himself at 6 feet...

It's all speculation bc they'll never fight but don't exaggerate their stats.

Oh. And mostly every dude you watch on TV is a manlet

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Just went back and looked at this. Dude was SWEATING and had two band-aids on his hand.

This is def scripted and altered.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Just went back and looked at this. Dude was SWEATING and had two band-aids on his hand.

This is def scripted and altered.

Back
Top Bottom