OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

ayoo ya dudes talkin about my avi like that.. :lol:
laugh.gif
, i just seen that pic and had to do it.. :smokin
smokin.gif

I Know Big-G, The Real Big-G...Is Over for You Clowns, Soon as my Ninja Hit NT.​

Real talk...I was never one to really be interested in jewelry due 1.to a lot of the nonsense bull I seen people wearing in the clubs out here in Jersey...the whole "premium aspect" to the game has definitely been stripped...it's become way to accessible it seems to "floss"...and 2.some of the social ramifications always got to me...and I don't just mean that I hopped on the conflict diamond bandwagon...I just see a lot of dudes with their priorities messed up in regards to how they spend, and I feel like it's contributed in hurting the country, especially in minority communities...a lot of these dudes we've posted pics of got it like that, but truth is, the majority of those who emulate them and try to keep up definitely don't...

Still, the purpose of this post wasn't to preach...I actually wanted to say that I hope this thread stays alive because honestly, I went through a lot of posts...like, I was glued to this one for a minute...I learned a lot too...definitely interesting...shouts to everyone who contributed something on this one, esp. Ben Baller (all the best with your business, kid), I definitely walked away a lot more educated on things...I have a whole different perspective now on this...

Not saying I'm running out to cop a pinky ring tommorrow, but I'll at least be back to check up on this one here at NT....

Quote:
the whole "premium aspect" to the game has definitely been stripped...it's become way to accessible it seems to "floss"...

i dunno where u from but lemme shed some light..

1. gold is at a all time high, its literally a walkin stock market on your neck.

2. dependin on your hood respect, u ain't walkin places wit a heavy chain and just glide along...you gonna get attention whetther u want it or not...

team platano

Quote:
HOW Is rocking diamonds against your religion

i hink cos he may be muslim (are you ?) correct me if im wrong, but muslim males arent allowed or suppose to wear diamonds or gold because it is left for the females.

muslim dudes in my college told me that, thats why a lot of them wear silver instead.

how much would kelis's grill run??
this signature has been filled with interesting information

gold was at $250 an oz. about 4 or so years ago.... it's over $650 an oz now.

ninjahood ain't jokin, it's serious.
I just copped $100k worth of raw gold because it's about to jump up crazy.
but really, from a jewelers point of view, the prices going up isn't good for business.
it makes it harder for my regulars who don't follow the stock market to buy jewels, the margins are gettin ugly.

but after we finish this stuff for Cool and Dre and Storch and these other cats, it's over. within 8 months, ICEE FRESH is gonna own a lotta dudes.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
from a jewelers point of view, the prices going up isn't good for business.
it makes it harder for my regulars who don't follow the stock market to buy jewels, the margins are gettin ugly.

You ain't lying. For a while people were running when they would hear the prices, especially since alot of people quit buying jewelry after 9-11. Now that alot are coming back, they're in shock at the gold prices. Good thing is the prices are high everywhere so once they see that they slowly start coming back. Been selling hollow chains like crazy. I hate them and can't stand them to be honest, but most people just don't have the money. Feel like I'm gonna break a hollow chain just by picking it up, but you can't get nothing decent for under a grand. And thats not even something big.

There's another style we might try for those that wanna floss but don't have the cash. Air-hollow chains. Been reading about them and supposedly they're very strong. Still I hate picking up a big chain that weighs nothing.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

good advice i can tell ya is wait till bush leaves office...i'm sure gold will cost less after da dollar increase again...
team platano

i remember paying like 5$ a gram for 14k scrap. im paying double that now. @#%$. this gold game is crazy...

little child, you need to chill out, kid you realize NOT 1 SINGLE PERSON RESPECTS YOU? YOU HAVING BY YOURSELF CONVO'S THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE THREAD....

it was $5 a gram for scrap 14K years and years ago, you are like 19 or something, you was buying scrap at 14? get serious.

and even then it was $5 for 10k scrap. not 14k.
where is your store? where is your stock? where is at least more then 10 chains or 10 rings or 20 + loose diamonds? lemme see your raw/scrap gold. instead of showing me a $3,000 sub that you spent maybe $2,000 in diamonds and labor on your Stainless watch. bro, you sink and sink lower and lower everytime you post. you truly dont even realize it.

our dollar is the worst period. the canadian dollar is damn near 1 for 1 with ours.
its unreal. if this middle east war don't calm down, the gold will just get worse.

anybody got an idea how big fabolous SF piece and/or young bucks YB spinning piece measurements are? let me know. thanks.

Man, I love this post. Here in Europe gold and jewels are, maybe, more expensive. A lot of cats in Spain were those CZ earrings thinking they are ballin or some stuff like that (David Beckham). Its not like they cant afford the real deal (well, they cant), they even know what is a CZ, moissanite or a diamond.

Ninjahood, Ktown, SA, Clsmoot ... Thanks for all the info and pics shared. Like Ninja said, I check this thread everyday, I hope it nevers get locked.

You can go through the +200 pages it has and you get nice info in each page. Its just insane.

my newest addition this week..... I tried to hold out but oh well. I got 2 more sets top and bottoms being made for this Fat Joe video coming up....
but here is my new fully invisible set Princess Cut Top Grill

NEWEST_GRILL.jpg

8 teeth. I'm upgrading the bottoms
and then making a complete total different top and bottom set.

MIGHT AS WELL ADD A PICTURE OF MACHO FROM TERROR SQUAD'S NEW CROSS.

DUMB STUPID BROLIC. I MEAN IT IS 6.5" TALL AND WEIGHS LIKE 425 GRAMS. CRAZY. THEM DUDES DROPPED CAKE WITH US.

CHAIN_DISPLAY.jpg

Daaaaamn Baller....those grillz are crazy......TV Johnny will probabaly be looking for an intership w/ you in the near future....anyways, cut those nosehairs son....LOL

KTOWN so whats your point? i thought this post is for everyones opinion and @#%$ you just take it and make it into arguments.why??? :smh:
nono.gif

tv johnny needs to step up his actual jewelry operation up major. he hits up Macho and Fat Joe on the regular beggin for their business, I seen the text messages..... he gave them both free grills. We let our work talk and speak for itself.

I seen their store, I heard he's opening up a 2,500 sq foot new spot, but it don't matter, I seen his biggest piece and as I mentioned earlier, he ain't ever made a $40,000 piece or bigger and he nor do many jewelers just have $40,000 charms/pendants just chillin in their store display cases.

I'm not knockin dude, but Johnny DANGerous's brother is the one who should receive the credit, he's the real jeweler.
surpassing Johnny in the Jewelry world is not gonna be hard to do. Passing up what Jacob did and such is a goal and will be a tough task. now Jacob made some real REAL BREAD in this game....
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels

damn that cross is CRAZY
"I'm fly as my BAPES, ostrich and snake..provide you an 8th, stuff ya damn nostrils wit weight*

Back
Top Bottom