OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

jae, i think what the jewelry store chick told you is true......something about a chemical reaction between the two metals causes the pure gold to lose its luster. i forget what the process is called.

and, pretty nice pick-ups, ben. not really feeling the big a$# crown or python band on the watch (i'm mainly a metal bracelet dude...boring, yeah, but i'm hard on my things)......but the rest of it is clean & different. dial's got that old school look, & the thin iced out bezel is a nice touch. throw up some pics w/the other 2 bands when you have a chance.

BWS piece is cool too....not all crazy+over the top like most of the junk out there nowadays.

and, since we all know that piece of paper in the background on accident, how bout a lil more on your new crib.....heading for the hills, eh....nice.

Quote:
alot of celebs live in that area tho. especially near mulholland.

Bevely Park Estates. nothing but A List Celebs live there. i've been there a few times cuz of my work and you'd be amazed how ridiculously sick those houses are.

^Black Wall Street....The Game's (rap) record label or something.....someone correct me if i'm wrong

rich *** celebs

They got the shivers, man I got the fever
I gotta bring the hood back after Katrina!
Weezy F Baby, now the F is for Fema

Quote:
^Black Wall Street....The Game's (rap) record label or something.....someone correct me if i'm wrong

god..you guys are all wrong....its busy work shop... ktown and game are heavy bape resellers...
[/center]

Quote:
god..you guys are all wrong....its busy work shop... ktown and game are heavy bape resellers...

:lol:
laugh.gif
:

K-Town,
What's the name of the prong-style in those earrings? (tryna find that style for a min. now)
Louie_Kix = Yahoo Mess. & Yahoo, Nyjo15atl = AIM,
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

is it called Cluster?
Louie_Kix = Yahoo Mess. & Yahoo, Nyjo15atl = AIM,
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

Ben Baller at it again. Props on the pickups, especially that watch. I'd like to see the final product.

Props to everyone for keeping this thread going. Anyone got info on stores or companies that are selling Men's Moss jewelry, I'm still on the hunt.

^^^ OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THAT DID IT FOR ME ..WOW who is that Fab ?

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

Quote:
HERE ARE MY NEW EARRINGS, THIS IS ONE OF THE NEWEST HOTTEST STYLES OUT MOST OF THE HIGH END JEWELERS ARE PUSHING THESE SETTINGS.

Aint tryin to throw salt or anything, but aint nuthin really new bout the design itself, maybe the seting, but not the design, cuz I had those in gold when I was in high school. I know they werent any high end carats either.
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Now I know exactly how it feels to be a Laker.[/center]

if you look close at the earrings, they are 2carats each side.
(the stud chain is just under .5 carat each, so you can see how big in comparision to the rear of the earring pic)
they were real cheap. like $1,200 for the pair.
I got a set in white gold and yellow gold. it's nothing.

I don't know the name, they just look like a flower cluster setting.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

^^Yea thats it, That Flower cluster is tight when the light hits it right. It looks like 1 big @#%$ stud until u get up cloe, thats wut I love about it. Dudes use to hate on me for havin a diamond flower in my ear.
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Now I know exactly how it feels to be a Laker.[/center]

xcnmyv.jpg

OMG..... :lol:
laugh.gif

i think this and a da combo of mobb deep's pearly gates got da heavens scratchin' they head >D
grin.gif

team platano

Back
Top Bottom