OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

^Thats just crazy.

K-town anyway we can get some stats on that BWS piece?

I've always been curious on stuff like that. Does Game and them just commission a jeweler to make so many pieces for thier crew? I've always wondered if pieces like that were basically tax write-offs and such. Or are they just cakin that much where they can give pieces out like that. A gift like that would've made my day, probably made my year.

sneakercook20, i have no clue.
because Game has had a few different jewelers do his pieces, jacob did his gigantic piece, that thing is WAAAAAAAY bigger then FAT JOES biggest TS piece. and he got like 50 pieces like the one I'm rockin, but I guess maybe Sol did it? I don't know, it was used. Skee got his, a few other homeys down with the team got them. it's real real heavy and not that small, it's perfect size. lotta ice. I'll take a pic in a minute up close.
prolly cost about $10k for the pendant.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

i dunno how game can walk around with that thing..i don't care how strong you are, your neck gotta start hurting...
team platano

trust me ninjahood, his neck does hurt. that thing weighs 10lbs or more
and vpr's herringbone stud chain can't be mossoinites for $2,000.00
jacob got one for sale and his cost was over that. moss stones are $400 a carat homey, straight up all day, so unless your chain is only like 5 carats which I highly doubt, its a grip of more cheese then that.

here's some close ups, I like the BWS capture the flag fitted better. lol
BWS_ICE.jpg

BWS_ICE1.jpg

BWS_ICE.jpg

yo i'm noticin' da 4 sided cubans AKA da franco links are really becomin' da hot link to copp ..i wonder how long they've been out...

Quote:
moss stones are $400 a carat homey, straight up all day, so unless your chain is only like 5 carats which I highly doubt, its a grip of more cheese then that.

yup, but remember k-town,

2 1/2 carat moss stones cost 320 bucks which are a carat TW versus one moss stone that's a carat that's 400....he's probably got smaller stones that equal w/e....
team platano

Man you got a nice camera. That pendant is sick up close!

Quote:
and vpr's herringbone stud chain can't be mossoinites for $2,000.00

I'm glad you said it. I've been thinking that and wanting to say that, but you know how it can go on here sometimes. Unless he basically got a gift from his jeweler, that price seems way off.

BUT REGARDLESS, IT'S A NICE CHAIN..... SO I CAN'T HATE ON VPR. I got a few of those at the shop, but not in Mossinites. and we got them for less then $2,000

Quote:
yo i'm noticin' da 4 sided cubans AKA da franco links are really becomin' da hot link to copp ..i wonder how long they've been out...

They've actually been out for a while. They used to be primarily used for small women's chains since they are durable and were big in sterling silver for awhile. They're coming on strong now for men.

Ill let you guys in on a little secret, back in the day the Jewlery store I designed for was one of only 2 store in all of California to have "permission" to sell Mossinite in it's ealry stages and at that time it was 1/10th the cost of a real Diamond.

Now at this point your gonna be paying alot more then 1/10th for it, simply because of the fact you can not get it direct from any dealer in California now, they have to buy it from a dealer and then they can sell it........very very few stores in the U.S. Can get it direct now, none in California I know of
SETFREE

that dipset chain is like the same one i seen on ebay from a dude in FL tryin to push for a minute

^ I could be wrong but that Dipset chain, dont look like a legit Dipset one. Some jeweler prolly made it. :smh:
nono.gif

BWS_ICE1.jpg

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I always thought the BWS writing was in black diamonds at first.
why dont u keep the chains? them dudes got mad more, it'll make a nice collection.
I Live by the laws of power

i was lookin at some moss chains on 47th yesterday that were around 4 to 5 grand, real heavy stones 60 to 80 carats but it just wasnt worth it to me to trade in my 6 carat bubble link diamond chain (small stones in teh bubbles) and some cash for somethin that aint even real.... is there any place online to buy chains with those gemesis or computer made diamonds u guys were talkin abou earlier? i wouldnt mind coppin somethin thats not real diamonds but the price has to be lower then moss...
"I got gangsta **** Kobe Bryant's scared to sodomize, and .45s for them suckas y'all idolize" -Nas

BigLescobar@aol.com

i thought all the lettering was in black diamonds too, Game's big piece is, but I like the powder coated black laquer on there, it gives it a little better contrast. and I didn't pay for it, so I don't care, when they or if they ask for it back, then they can have it. I ain't trippin, I'll rep it for them.

Back
Top Bottom