OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Hov from the Diet Coke joint. Wrist Game lookin serious

43251sl.jpg

Lookin like he got somethin tucked in

2reqkh1.jpg

it seems as though now jay-z would be rockin what nick cannon got on an nick cannon would be wearin what jay got on lol
STRAIGHT UP MENACE

Is this
000hgbgt
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

^nah that cant be it.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

slickster
1338977328_l.jpg

"Never ever ever in this life try to sell me something full price and the ish was only half right..I aint a sucka" - Hus

That's not a rosary as I understand them...

(In ref. to the original inquiry)
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
No need to converse further.​
"****** would wanna get sonned, so they can say "Pops gets **** done"...

shoots to my man mitchey slick dude from my town he puttin it down for S.E. S.D. :evil:
devil.gif

"dont look down yeah them jay's on my feet"

sup ben
how much is that rosary jonas is wearing?
THX in advance
TEAM AM FAM
DS Nike Air Max 1 Beast sz.9 for Sale!!

yo ben let me know if this is a good deal on a loose 1.03 carat square modified diamond. its g color and vvs2, the papers says the polish and symmetry is good too, and dude is asking for $5,750
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Picked up the new Complex today saw 2 NT cameos one in the LRG ad and another in the shoe boutique feature.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Does anyone have a pic of Lil Wayne's $100 dollar bill chain.
I haven't looked at all 215 pages. :lol:
laugh.gif

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Picked up the new Complex today saw 2 NT cameos one in the LRG ad and another in the shoe boutique feature.
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

I don't have any pics of it on my cpu.
I doubt I'll be able to take pics since I got the grammys in about 12 hours and then leavin to vegas..... but I'm beat from the pre grammy events tonite...

jon, I got you on earrings and a cuban easy. just hit me with your email on the pm.

as for 2nite, I destroyed cats. lol.
from nba to rappers, whatever. I co-hosted a party tonite with Kim Kardashian and Platinum Motorsports and many other sponsors..... and when Kim interviewed me Big Tigger and a few other cats, they was like, naw HE GOT IT. lol

I ain't bringing out the big piece til 2moro and then it's over.

oh yeh and big ups to LRG for blessing me with the LRG ads in complex and other mags to come. we got a nice campaign up our sleeve for the fall.
ICEE FRESH gonna do it.
l_0e88c733ae70623b032088840cdb046a.jpg

l_262636cb4369f56bd9125addb8768508.jpg

I didn't have a camera, but I'm sure there will be pics someplace on wireimage or somethin.
those were from Kim's sisters cam.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Back
Top Bottom