OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

yo ben...aren't those your customer's pieces? i guess they don't mind....

4dzn3hj.jpg
>D
grin.gif
team platanocheck out da myspace

^ Id expect them to be dressed the other way around.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ JohnnyTV :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wanted: Air Max 97 Sz11 Silver/Red Hist of Air Pack

Hit up myinbox for JD exclusives

Destination - I don't have a scanner at the moment but I'm sure someone who got it can sacn it Ben's in the LRG ad.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Quote:
she straight up looks like a barbie
:wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

A couple pages late, but Hov's wrist is lookin' BONKERS!!!
The WORDS of a scholar are worth a thousand times more than the BLOOD of a martyr.

its ppl like u ben aka ktown aka hines wards lil brother that are ruining black america... i wonder how many thousands of lil mans are out there on the corner slingin rocks n all kinds of foolishness tryin stack chips so they can live like u, and waste there money on diamonds and cristal...i can hear it now "u madd doggie?"... hell yea... that being said... im not thatttt mad at u haha truth be told u got me out here wantin some new bling my damn self but ok back to studying so i can get this 100k dollar education thatll get me some bs job that sum white man doesnt want with slim to no chance of ever being promoted or holding a position of any clout whatsoever so i can make my lil 50k and spend half of it on weed to calm my nerves jus so i can deal with this world
God bless america

okay so my personal piece to barf on the entire industry was finished last night....

exact specs.
18k yellow gold 80%, 18k white gold 20% (it's split so that the water/blue diamonds are set on white gold)
903 grams total gold weight

1241 fancy yellow canary diamonds all princess cut
everything invisibly set.
total canary diamond weight = 248 carats
every single stone is VVS clarity.
each diamond ranges from .18pt to 29pt.
so these diamonds are huge!

3,212 glacier blue round brilliant diamonds
total diamond weight is 96 carats
everything is pave' set
all VVS diamonds super clean color. consistency is EXCELLENT.

the huge 3.27 round brilliant diamond in the spot where LA marks the spot is VVS2 clarity, G color. (do a ebay search, that stone alone was damn near $75,000 alone for the loose diamond)

total height of piece is 9.8" tall with bail
widest part of the piece is 4.3" wide
but it looks like it could be almost 9 inches wide because of the shape.

piece took about 3 weeks to make, but almost 6 months in the making/planning and getting our money together.

l_c66e327e5f5de75211cf954c493d635d.jpg

KINGDISPLAY.jpg

KINGOFKALI1.jpg

KINGOFKALI2.jpg

KINGOFKALI3.jpg
:wink:
wink.gif

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

........what?
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Looks good, did you decide to put that rope on it? No franco?
TEAM AM FAM: Size 10 Homie

LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE

Back
Top Bottom