OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

I think your chain is awesome! And so are you. You're awesome.

I know you're reading this, wondering if it's my sig, but it's not. I just typed it for this post.
get busy livin or get busy dyin, that's g-ddamn right
EMAIL:DDOTSEVEN@GMAIL.COM

LMAO on everyone at everyone giving him attention like if he were a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

It has been a tough month....

Quote:
"I want to have sex with Janet" - Jay-Z
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

YO! That's a funny @#%$ pic. Nice piece Prince got on. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Quote:
man, only one comment on my chain? and it's negative? fine...guess you guys don't like regular dudes showing off their

its a nice chain but, it prolly look stoopid and fake on you. u coulda got somethin like ninja's cuban that u could worn all the time and not looked silly.

ropes are dope. they ain't for everybody, but that's how it's always been & how it should be.

francos are clean but boring, IMO. it was only a matter of time before folks started going back to the figaro/Gucci chains
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

Quote:
"Nah, Prince and I don't want to play baseball with your @#%$."
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Code:
                                  _     ___ #_~`--'__ `===-, `.`.     `#.,// ,_\_\     ## #\ `__.__    `####\      ~~\ ,###'~         \##'
Who Gon' Stop Us?TEAM GOONIES*** Not A Cot Damned One Of Ya!!!

lmao, thats what you get with jewelery.
spent 5k and people still not feelin it.
Paying for Jewelery is only good for 2 people, jewelers and people that NEED to look "successful".
other than that you just took a loss.

if you a reg dude people are gonna think its fake.
just ask him how much he'll buy your necklace back for.
jewelery is a loss unless you stole it or you're the jeweler.

EDIT: i like the rope btw.
and imma get heat for those comments, but its true.

TEAM PLATANOSAMPLES ON EBAY (JORDAN+NIKE) just updated! [SAMPLE OF FOAM PROS! never released added 02/05/07!!!]

"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

I copped it cuz I like it. I'm gonna wear it and I don't care if people think it's fake. It's not like I scraped $ to buy it, I dress well and thankfully have an x5 (leased, partial ballin!) so I don't really care. Just wanted to show NT, but no one propped. I'm not gonna sell it back cuz you guys don't feel it lol, that's ******ed.
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

^ damn juelz looks weird without rockin a bandana...how can u feel safe knowing u carrying around all that cash? i'd be paranoid as hell man. that @#%$ aint insured lol...and lol @ LARON on his arm..just in case he forgets his name and all you know
Nothing's equivalent, to the NY state of mind...

Jesus Christ Beyonce looks sexy as f..k in that courtside pic.
eek.gif
eek.gif

smh.gif
@ Juelz always talking that gangsta talk but son ain't no bigger than a runway model. Chain in nice though
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

Back
Top Bottom