OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

l_99b8c6ef63dd5f7d027f3ddf318ff7b0.jpg

what kinda chain is on the dog tag?
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

That looks like Fiend's jewlery...he was with No Limit :smokin
smokin.gif
...was with Ruff Ryders...and did the Headbussas album with 3-6 :smokin
smokin.gif
...that's the name of his record company

I was about to ask if someone had the pic of Tru with the one eyed willie piece. duke got the purple city piece and the one eyed willie? Tru and his L.E.S boys are on there business.

Niketalk OG. Been here since 2001. The kid formerly known as holiday.

tru with the purple city chain again

2eulv6q.jpg
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

wait wait , that watch took two days? @#%$ ! does your uncle sleep?!
i like the links of that penguin joint
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Your movement ain't big as like that. Big is G-Unit. When they had a movement, that was a movement. When the ninja 50 came out and sold 10 million records and everything he put out went platinum. - Tru Life

dope work on that Penguin watch, Ben. i really like the work on the casing+bezel...very clean. your dude must get a lota looks/???'s w/that thing.

btw, LOL @ the dude posting the QE's crown.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

I SEEN YOU 2DAY MR KTOWN. DO YOU HAVE SOME INFATUATION WITH BLACK GIRLS? THE 3XX I'VE SEEN YOU U ALWAYS WITH BLACK GIRLS? WHY CAN YOU DATE AISANS IN STEAD?

lol @#%$
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

how much Ben charging for that rosary set?
Speak the good word like CREFLO,boo lets go! she asked if i liked the JETS no Drew Bledsoe

"damn...dipset losin chains to this ninja.... "

i was just sitting here listening to the dips is over joint tru did ... he mentions both chains ... some funny stuff.
"Just cause we both got kicks and get money/ dont mean i played you to homie "

12.5-14 Collection for sale contact me

Penguin watch is on point, setting something like that is highly difficult. Props to your uncle Ben he really killing everyone righ now in diamond paving game.

everyone is a ninja now days

i like this dude sheist bubz links and like the mini pendents on his chain dont know what there called to jewelers

na sheist bub pulled a lil coward move he went to a jewlery store and took a pic of the chains that one of the new roc la familia members is going to get

^ Tru Life said in an interview that the Roc-A-Fella piece pictured there isn't his piece. It was a showcase piece at a jeweler's. He just walked in and ask to take pictures with it.

Back
Top Bottom