OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

solesavage, my uncle barely speaks english.... him and my cousin had the name already.
once we did some press, what did you want me to do? they brought me in, I didn't bring them in. lol

it's icee fresh & co.
i'm a partner, it was too late to change it.

ben baller the jeweler?
or try to hard and come up with something like opulent or some other name.
mainly when they refer to my work, they say "Ben Baller for ICEE FRESH"
so it's all good. I do own a dba for "CAVIAR" but still wouldn't flow right for jewels.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
SHOES 4 CHEAP[url=http://www.issforums.com/forums//viewtopic.php?p=3553987&highlight=#3553987]XL TEES FOR SALE

Quote:
Swizzy's Kid Robot piece is nice, Akon's joint though :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
the person who cut that mold did a great job. Letters are perfect.

Yeah i was gon say that also.. joints is PERFECTLY cut :lol:
laugh.gif

AIM:finesseSosa
Email finesseSosa@gmail.com
"dont get rap and real life confused"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

^I believe it was posted up in the thread earlier, but they brought it over to Icee Fresh initially, they made the mold but I believe they didnt want to spend the $ required so they went elsewhere.

that RE-UP thing is terrible.
the guy who made akon's piece is somewhere on my jewelry page as a friend and posted a comment of a few pieces he did including that one.

so I approved the comment and then went to his page and put up the LRG throwbacc joint which is destroying that AKON piece laser cut wise and it's also thikker along with the fully completely iced out LRG cycle chain and pendant and then put up a few other stupid joints and he didn't approve the comment, but then later asks me for referrals and how did I get these big jobs? smh @ that dude.

btw, benfranklinave, nice avy pic.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
solesavage, my uncle barely speaks english.... him and my cousin had the name already.
once we did some press, what did you want me to do? they brought me in, I didn't bring them in. lol

it's icee fresh & co.
i'm a partner, it was too late to change it.
TEAM CALLAWAY

Quote:
50's doin his thing. I ain't mad, or I should say, he did his thing, his stocc has dropped quite a bit.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Is it even platinum yet?

I like Game, one of the more talented rappers in the game, but half of the things he says are lies.

at the end of the day,

50 > game

Even though the past few G-Unit releases have flopped, 50 is wayyy better off then Game.

Did duke say he was going to retire if his new album didn't go platinum it's first week?

Is it even platinum yet?

I like Game, one of the more talented rappers in the game, but half of the things he says are lies.

at the end of the day,

50 > game

your ignorant. I'm a game fan but his far from one of the best in the game. How do you know if a rapper lies in their rhymes or not if you don't know them personally? And when it comes down to the music it dont matter how many kis you moved if you cant rap.

Quote:
your ignorant. I'm a game fan but his far from one of the best in the game. How do you know if a rapper lies in their rhymes or not if you don't know them personally? And when it comes down to the music it dont matter how many kis you moved if you cant rap.

stop making stupid statements.

you have no idea what you're talking about.

allow me to prove my statement.

aloong time ago when this 50vsgame feud first broke out and 50 went on hot97 and told flex game was no longer on g-unit OR AFTERMATH.

game kept denying and denying he was off aftermath.

look what happend.

50 said dre will NOT be on game's new album. game denied and denied.

you just got owned.

Quote:
And when it comes down to the music it dont matter how many kis you moved if you cant rap.
:lol:
laugh.gif

woooow

kis?

sales is EVERYTHING in the music business.

it dosen't matter if your music is the best in the world, if it dosen't sell, you're gonna be forced to a 9-5.

must be real embarrasing rocking the weak weak re-up piece....... how can dude go out in public with that on?

reminds me of the pics of the looser (cant remember his name) from diddys making the band rocking the tin foil lookig jewels....

^Ben tell me you didn't hook his fam up with some jewels back when he was ballin at USC? LOL...jk.....Duke is in some serious @#%$ right now....

I can just imagine Ben making Reggie a sick 619 piece.
Arizona Wildcats
2007 NCAA Basketball Champions

Quote:
^Ben tell me you didn't hook his fam up with some jewels back when he was ballin at USC? LOL...jk.....Duke is in some serious right now....

it prob be on some chris webber tip.

Back
Top Bottom