OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

Quote:
Yo ole' cheerleader in the face talking about some "Yeah Ben. Get em!" You d-riding till the wheels fall off.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
Quote:I was at the Ritz Carlton GeorgeTown homey with the crew. we flew in on the red eye thurs. left sat.

and btw, I would have no idea what you look like homey.

JUST TO PROVE ANOTHER LIE, GAME AND THE BWS CREW FLEW IN ON FRIDAY!!! AND PEOPLE WERE WONDERING WHY NOBODY WHO ACTUALLY WAS THERE DIDNT' SEE BEN AT THE PARTY, AHAHAHAH..NO PICS EITHER? YOU FORGOT YOUR CAM CUZ YOU WERE "TWISTED"? BRO WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE YOU CAM ON YOU 25/8 AND YOU'D NEVER IN A BILLION YEARS FORGET YOUR CAMERA TO TAKE PICS AT AN EVENT LIKE THIS, YOU LIVING A LIEEEEEEEEEE

where did it say I flew in with Game exactly? just curious.

I told you who was on my flight. in my reply.
and btw, I didn't even bring anything outside what I was wearing and my suit. that solely because I just got stupid faded for new years and was still recovering from the purp side effects. I don't bring a camera everywhere I go son and even when I do, I don't post all the pics, you think I'm gonna post a grip of pics from personal dinners with my friends, for instance, like my bday dinner. there were lots of heads there who are US weekly staples and I didn't show 1 face of theirs. son it's called privacy, I know when to border off what I show and what not to show. please.

Quote:
- THAT NEW CHARGER HE CLAIMED HE GOT AS A "B-DAY GIFT"? IT WAS BARON DAVIS CAR AT FIRST AND HE GOT IT ALL TRICKED OUT AT MODERN AUTO(SHOP IN CALI) , BUT WHEN HE GOT IT BACK HE DIDN'T WANT IT ANYMORE, SO THEY SOLD THE CAR TO BEN FOR 38K

i still don't get this one. how does this even make sense?
Baron Davis dont drive a SRT8, never had one done or bought one.
Dmac, Baron's homey has one in blacc like mine, but it's stocc.
is this how you linked the nba player who gave it to me? lol
son, there's stuff called confidentiality and I keep my word with my clients and anyone I respect. there are pieces, deals that have gone down that I haven't posted here. if you think hard, I said something about 1 group who is too hot now, so I stopped linking any affiliation with them.

Ron who owns Modern Auto has never even physically seen my Charger. call Modern Auto in Whitter now and ask him. the only thing Modern Auto is doin is getting me blacc lug nuts and wheel loccs.

I paid 38k for it? but I bounced a checc for $2,500
son you are really ******ed.

someone else bought me the car, get over it. its okay.

and this one still gets me laughing and my cousins too.

Quote:
- Ben doesnt own a jewelry shop, hes only an EMPLOYEE at iceefresh, and he made up that corny name "icee fresh", because the store used to be called "Tiffanys"
btw,
I know you are trying your hardest and I mean super hardest to find some dirt, son I got none, nothing you would know of. hurry up and throw some more lies and come with full lies, at least try with half truths or anything close. you just off. hurry up though because you'll be banned soon, but i'm sure you'll just jump on one of your other names. like STAYHIGH07 aka AAclaire420(same person) and try to get funny styles. I already got the pulse on you fam.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
Homedude got like 3 posts. Son waited a whole month for membership approval just to get at dude :lol:
laugh.gif
. That's some powerful hate.

sure does seem like thats the case, and by homie sayin that he's "CL" is that a reference to CLsmooth71? :nerd:
nerd.gif
insert new sig here....

Quote:
Yo ole' cheerleader in the face talking about some "Yeah Ben. Get em!" You d-riding till the wheels fall off.
TRUE HATER!
U MAD DOGGIE?

I dont d ride fam. im a man son,
I'm pretty sure people can see you nodding your head from behind a computer right?
Right now you d riding me baby!

Fall back or FALL BACK!

:smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif
Quote:
WORDS FROM A TRUE HATER!
U MAD DOGGIE?

I dont d ride fam. im a man son,

Fall back or FALL BACK!

Now you built ford tough, just ride the pine and take the L. Your boyfriend came through and held his ground.

Mitch F. Millions

Quote:
|I
tired.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
I don't who lying and who is not. I personally think both of them telling half-truths.

Quote:
I'm gonna give the TRUTH on this "Ben Baller". When he really should be called BEN IMPOSTER.
Here's the breakdown on Mr.Yang :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Team Magnum:It's the African in me.
Yes...I'm Mista Fantastic...I been doing this since AI had a bowl cut!​

Oh man this post is heading down the same direction as the OG jewelry post...

Niketalk OG. Been here since 2001. The kid formerly known as holiday.

2ef1d8z.jpg

Way too many ^.
You are one of those if you take sides in a beef amongst 2 people you don't even know. Some of them never even seen Ktown but yet They think they're friends with KTOWN because he responded to their questions on here and accepted their Myspace friends requests.

Back
Top Bottom