Official Jordan 1.5

They are much better than the Bred Lows. Like I said, softer than the Chi 1.5's. They will crease easily though, just from trying it on and walking around I could see small creasing. However, it was 0.5 size down from my normal size so that might also be a factor.
Do they fit comfortably sizing down 0.5 size, from your normal size?  Trying to decide whether to go TTS or 0.5 down too.

Do they fit comfortably sizing down 0.5 size, from your normal size?  Trying to decide whether to go TTS or 0.5 down too.
For me, I felt my Chi 1.5's in my normal size were just a bit too long in the toe. Going 0.5 down for me was fine. Didn't feel any uncomfortable pressure points. Of course it's a little more snug, but loosening the laces helps overall. My foot is a bit wider near the toe area but I find these have a good amount of toe space in general. If you're wider in the middle of your foot, then you might want to stay TTS.

I can't get past thy mid sole....... in the meanwhile Jordan brand, lets make some chi 1s that aren't limited release.

I can't get past thy mid sole....... in the meanwhile Jordan brand, lets make some chi 1s that aren't limited release.
Have you tried them on? When your foot is on the ground, the midsole is not really the part you're noticing. Need to look at the shoe as a whole and not as an "almost grail". Plus, they're comfortable and no crooked rubber soles...now those on 1's just look sloppy. So actually, this new midsole might not be a stylistic upgrade, but it is functional. Not trying to convince you to like them, but that's how I feel.

According to simon/solebox Berlin's video review craftmanship on this breds is supposed to be so much better than other this year's releases ... Nice on foot video from minute 8, cant wait to receive mine, first "the return" i ordered.

^I just copped at retail. With recent sales trends and lackluster product, I think people will be excited to cop this colorway.

i just copped mine for $154 on ebay (legit seller) with free ship....Am not trying to pay for taxes either lol 
roll.gif

I was gonna try a sole swap with these but I think I'm just going to leave them alone. Will be placing some waxed laces in them though

Just like with the Chis, I bought the first pair at my local FTL. Love these as much as my Chis and I'll be wearing them into the ground. At work now, but I'll post some pics when I get home (after I lace swap to the blacks).

I'm soooo glad peeps aren't big on these at all and they're an easy vop. Positive I'll double-up on both these and Chis if they hit $100 or less.

Now to wait on Royal and Shadow CWs...

I'm bout to cop em in an hour or so as soon as my lady and my kids get out the shower. Gonna rock my Chi Returns today. When I walk into HOH and Shiekh, I wonder if other shoeheads (who initially were against 1.5s) will peep game, change their minds, and end up copping lol

It's beyond me why people keep sleeping on "1.5s." The look of the midsole ain't bad at all PLUS they're way more comfortable than the 1s. But hey, to each his own. Since y'all sleepin', the more the merrier for others who want em.

On a separate note, I'm passin' on the Aqua 8s. Just 'cause they're re-mastered OG colorway, doesn't mean they're sick. IMO, I was never a big fan of the 8s.

Last edited:
Weird release for TBF. Carted at 10 on EB and FTA both had 3 minute checkout wait and both ended oos. Waited in line on SNKRS and NDC for about 45 mins then OOS. Check NDC back about 1145 and was able to cart and checkout my 15.

footlocker.com and eastbay.com and footaction.com have all the sizes you need

Last edited:

it has a error message that says all sz's are in carts & doesn't actually show a pg that let's me choose sz. other wise i would keep on trying all other sites i got say sz.10 sold out.for a shoe nobody likes it sure is hard to get a sz.10
Got in line at 10am, played Minecraft, did some laundry...Come back around 12:45pm to see a size 10 in my cart on NDC. Checked out no problem. 

Back
Top Bottom