Official Jordan 1.5

^^this.... Looking like I'll finally be able to pick up these blk/reds at a decent price!

They had the Chicago in stock for like 5 minutes earlier this morning...decided to bite the bullet and when I went back they were gone.  It almost physically hurt me.

Anyone know where I can find these for $80?

Also, can someone give me the tongue height? I want to use a black tongue for a swap and need to know if the tongue is 6"+

Repped.

So, uuuhhhhh... any word on those Royal 1.5s? Think they're not happening? The other OG cws seemed to move pretty well.

Found a pair of Chis at Sheikh today for $99. I was thinking about grabbing the low 1s just to have a pair in the Chi CW because it's one of my favorites of all time, but I would rather have highs. Can't drop $400+ on the 1s, so these are my consolation prize. Don't even care if they're not 1s, they're the CW I love and they're more comfortable. They rounded out my pursuit of the J's I really wanted from the past few years.

View media item 1930627

^^^ Repped for knowing what's up. Peeps in the OG 1 thread will badmouth 1.5s, but I LOVE my Chi & Bred pairs, and apparently so do a lot of others since they seemed to sell pretty well.

I'm just hoping they drop Royal, Shadow & B/W cws. I'll happily buy them all.

^^^ Repped for knowing what's up. Peeps in the OG 1 thread will badmouth 1.5s, but I LOVE my Chi & Bred pairs, and apparently so do a lot of others since they seemed to sell pretty well.

I'm just hoping they drop Royal, Shadow & B/W cws. I'll happily buy them all.
I have both 1.5s and 1s for Chi's and Bred's, and honestly, the 1.5s get so much more wear simply because of comfort. The OG 1 thread is the OG thread for a reason, they want as true to form as can be, which I appreciate, but I can always get down for comfort.

I have both 1.5s and 1s for Chi's and Bred's, and honestly, the 1.5s get so much more wear simply because of comfort. The OG 1 thread is the OG thread for a reason, they want as true to form as can be, which I appreciate, but I can always get down for comfort.
comfort is the reason i almost don't own anything with the Jordan 1 sole. The only pair i have that has the 1's sole is the Jordan Shine deep royal blue and i don't even wear that much because my soar blue 1.5 is just so much more comfortable while the color goes with everything i wear.

comfort is the reason i almost don't own anything with the Jordan 1 sole. The only pair i have that has the 1's sole is the Jordan Shine deep royal blue and i don't even wear that much because my soar blue 1.5 is just so much more comfortable while the color goes with everything i wear.
Personally, I don't find 1 soles to be particularly uncomfortable. My point of discomfort has typically been the upper on the other molds, but the new 2015 versions have been fine for me. But the Jordan 2 full-length air sole is much more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom