OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

Quote:
any1 know if serramonte FA gonna have em??? or any other store up in the bay.???????

yup they getting a whole bunch of em...bayfair FA too...just NTSF
and maybe shieks...but they do that preorder deal..

Im going to be in Oregon Saturday, will i have to wait in line at Niketown or should i just be able to stop by and pcik up a pair that day?

can someone help me plz help me nt! does anyone know what stores in the bay will have them?? all i know is ntsf,bayfair,southland,serrimonte so will shieks and FA get them at those malls? i always get my shoes at georgios at bay fair mall he always comes through when new jays come out but this time hes charging $180 for them he said price went up i was like WTF thats bs. i know for a fact NOT to go to South Land mall it gets crazy down there. i was thinking about ntsf but when will people line up? friday?

PLZ HELP ME !

Quote:
PLZ HELP ME !

yeah u should check friday evening ..if its like the altitudes they should be lininh up thursday...
they usually do a midnight release but not sure about this one...call them and find out...

like if they do a midnight release make sure to get there by 7-8 pm that line will be long...but guaranteed and no hypyness like dem east bay malls..

So does anybody know where they gon' be in Hawaii other than Royal Sports. $165 is not too bad cuz if I sleep, I'll have to cop on eBay for probably more than that. Unless anybody knows anywhere (outside of Hawaii) that got them for about $125 + shipping.

^most likely. im getting a pair tomorrow from isignthechecks. but i gotta try and pick up a pair for someone and im thinking about picking up a second pair for myself.
[/b]

:nerd:
nerd.gif
hmmmm i wonder where he is getting them from....................lol

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>ste160@gmail.com[/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
I worked at Nike Town, but wasn't down for selling Souls.
\n​
\n

waiting online with 300 heads in FA on 34th street or buying them for $150 at a mom and pops.. decisions.. decisions

Quote:
My footlocker is getting them.

Quote:
Nah I'm serious. My boy works there. They have an urban account. Lean back homie.

:rofl:
roll.gif

yo archie,
your boy must work at a fake footlocker, kid..FA and FTL are the same company...FA is the urban account holder for FTL..

people like u are the ones who start dumb rumors like "FTL is getting the laser iv".. :lol:
laugh.gif

stop the rumors!!!!!!!

Quote:
but i gotta try and pick up a pair for someone
:D
happy.gif

and ste160, im gonna be in vegas in early july, wheres your store located? i might drop by...im gonna be there for a bball tournament, but ill still be recovering from knee surgery, so im gonna have time to kill
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Get the limited edition black and purple Laker Huarache 2K5's here in a size 10.5!!

i might stop by suite 160 on sat :pimp:
pimp.gif
plus u got 20 percent off? might buy me a shirt while i'm there too. just dunno how early to arrive so i can get a size 11 :\
ohwell.gif

AJ XIII FLINT DS Size 10 EMAIL: LGUZMAN7@COX.NET

Quote:
yo archie,
your boy must work at a fake footlocker, kid..FA and FTL are the same company...FA is the urban account holder for FTL..

people like u are the ones who start dumb rumors like "FTL is getting the laser iv"..
most of you guys don't know it but Footlocker will have quickstrike accounts at certain FL stores starting this year. My boy who is a manager said that later down in the year certain FL's will be selling quickstrikes
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

Work at Footaction and only footactions will be getting them. it will be one pair your size only. if you know an employ they might hook it up

Footaction Cerrtios
562-402-4117

Back
Top Bottom