OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

Quote:
Yeah same here..I wear 10 or 10.5...You got any DS Jays you sellin?

Nah...What about u? You got anything??
And by the way...what are you wearing tomorrow? maybe we can meet up before they open up if I'm not there early enough to get a good spot in line. I'ma have a white/black/red rocawear shirt n fitted with some black/red XI's.

for the chi-town heads, is there a reason why people are planning on camping out at nt when the shoes will be all over the city tomorrow??? it seems like there are plenty to go around between nt, city sports, athelete's foot, etc...

just curious.

nah nothin for sale yet bro...I'm gonna try to leave as soon as I can...I've never been to University for a release cuz I usually just hit up Citrus Park Mall, so i dont know for sure how crazy it'll get. I'll try to be there by no later than 3am and if its crazy then, I mite as well leave and cop em off of ebay..still decidin wat to wear tho..

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​

Quote:
I'll try to be there by no later than 3am
Damn...you think its gonna be THAT crazy? :wow:
eek.gif
I hope it aint..traveling 21 miles for no reason will have me feelin >:
mad.gif

Jordan23man2 This is wheatons 1st big realese besides the Steels because they just opened DTLR the same day the Steels came out so i dont know
VIIs are the best Js ever

yeah i'm pretty sure it'll be that crazy. cuz i remember when the XIII Breds came out, there were at least 200 people outside of Citrus Mall at 6am, and that mall is sorta wack, and it was only a GR. I'm expecting these to be worse (hopefully not). I also called Footaction and they said they only had 70 somethin pairs so I'm hoping im one of the first 50...

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​

Quote:
This is wheayons 1st big realese besides the Steels because they just opened DTLR the same day the Steels came out so i dont know

I might be heading there tommorrow then
Other NT name is Jordan23man
Hit me up at bokanume@msn.com if you have any sz 14 jordans for sale.

Quote:
Looks like someone is reselling. Nice Pick Up. Dang with all the money you guys spent on the X's, why not buy some REAL Beer.

1st I don't resell I just hook up my partner that I've been collecting with since high school (1997 ish) cause he has his own company and can't take the time to keep up with the releases.

2nd Bud is the best beer to me.....I'd rather bottles but I'll drink it out the can all day. My beer comes right from NJ and it's always fresh.

Corona is for skirts go drink a zima while you're at it

and if you are a real Heiney drinker you know if you go to a bar and order a Heiney and it's skunked it's the nastiest crap you will ever taste.

With a bud it's guaranteed to be fresh

I'm the white dude Surfs Up Bra!!!!!! :rofl:
roll.gif

ppl reallly need start reading the back pages of this post...there have been at least 3 ppl asking what stores in jersey are getting these when a few pages back someone broke down exactly which FAs will be carrying them, how many they have, and what time each store opens...lazy *** ppl on NT....GSP foot action IS getting them...woodbridge is getting them for the 2 ppl who asked...read next time
email me: okay.w0w@gmail.com
or aim: y0fallback

I don't get it ... camping out for hours and hours just to get a shoe that has hardly any resell value. YOU ALL ARE WASTING YOUR TIME.
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

Iam going to one DTLR in MD i cant really say which store because it hasnt been mentioned yet soooo... i'll be there at 4-5 just in case.

Quote:
I don't get it ... camping out for hours and hours just to get a shoe that has hardly any resell value. YOU ALL ARE WASTING YOUR TIME.

The only reason these shoes resale value is down because US retail stores havent officially released them yet... so when they sell out expect these to reach $200+ They most definately wont stay at $150. They are "limited" so when they are gone they are gone. Good Luck peoples
[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/i]

I've been waiting at footaction on 34th from 4:30 and its now 11pm.1 more hr!!!!!!There's like 200+ heads here.Line is bout to go around the corner

Hello all.....I'm here @ footaction nyc posting via hiptop I been here since 7pm and there's about 50 ppl in front of me. I hope I get my 8.5!!!! If I can't ill get a pair and trade with anybody who dosent get their size
Yea you shining but the only thing you leavin out ur a candle in the [/i]
FREE PSP!!! IT WORKS CLICK HERE!!!!

I need to call out the Texas boys on this one. Preferably anyone from the dallas area. Im flying down tomorrow for Game 2 in SA but Ill be visiting some friends in Dallas. I have someone who will get them for me but she doesnt know which spots to hit. Anyone know where they will be in that area ? (Sorry if posted but I guess I got impatient after sifting through 6-7 pages)

^^ CrazyGash where are you from ? I grew up in the N.O

Back
Top Bottom