OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UPS dropped my size 12's off today. I agree with whoever said that these look so much better in person. Real happy with these.

From my experience, most kicks listed on craigslist are insanely overpriced. I feel like craigslist sellers are the most desperate out of all of em lol
co-sign, people in my area have no idea about quantity released, demand etc. They cop Jordan's from the mall and ask for 300 regardless 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Got mine along with the Shadow 1's from JJ today. Super fast shipping. These are some of the best shoes I've gotten in a while nothing's better than some red shoes

Safe to say EB, FTL, FTA, CHMPS must of had a TON of these. I just got my tracking finally updated and on the move but my expected delivery is Monday instead of Friday like most got being in the Westcoast. I'm assuming because I ordered almost 4 hours after they dropped that morning and they must be going in order and have a bunch to move. Oh well, not it a rush

Last edited:
From my experience, most kicks listed on craigslist are insanely overpriced. I feel like craigslist sellers are the most desperate out of all of em lol
No kidding! Personally I usually price things I sell on CL a little lower since I don't have to deal with feebay and paypals ridiculous fees.

I recently had to resort to feebay the other week. I sold one Lego set for $710 and another for $65. I basically gave the cheaper set away since the fees were around $75.
mean.gif

Got 2 of my pairs in Today and I am very impressed with the shoe.Looks great on feet as well.

I tried on a size 10 and it was perfect length wise but a little snug on my foot with the laces loose.My pinky was killing me instantly.

I tried on the 10.5 and it was definitely more room length wise than I wanted but perfect for width.I chose to go the 10.5 route because I am going to wear sneaker shields with them and it was more comfy.

Lol at the wives/gf post. I'm on the other side of the spectrum. My wife is/was a sneaker head. She knows the drill of waking up early on Saturdays. Hell, she told me to double up on these this past Saturday, I was able to add them on FTL and Champs but I just couldn't bring myself to do so. I was content with the one I copped.

Lol at the wives/gf post. I'm on the other side of the spectrum. My wife is/was a sneaker head. She knows the drill of waking up early on Saturdays. Hell, she told me to double up on these this past Saturday, I was able to add them on FTL and Champs but I just couldn't bring myself to do so. I was content with the one I copped.
same here, wifey just as bad as me! Saturday's can get pretty expensive!

Happy with my one pair purchase. No need to doubleup on these. I save those for the OG ccolor way.

No kidding! Personally I usually price things I sell on CL a little lower since I don't have to deal with feebay and paypals ridiculous fees.

I recently had to resort to feebay the other week. I sold one Lego set for $710 and another for $65. I basically gave the cheaper set away since the fees were around $75. :smh:
700 bucks for Legos?? I had no clue they were worth so much. I need to start collecting those instead of these J's lol

Currently in the same situation. In the process of looking to getting a new house built. Told wifey I wanted to change blue prints to add me a shoe room.....she thought it was a great idea, now she wants a shoe room as well. Smh. I told her she just need a shoe wall, she has small feet and don't even keep her shoe boxes. Lol. But, wifet used to complain, now she accepts and respect my collection. She only complains if I buy like 3+ pair in a month.

Moved to from a big house to a townhouse in the DC area...bought 4 wardrobes from ikea and converted the smallest room into a giant closet for my wife...took the regular walk in closet for my kicks.

That's the asking price. They will keep relisting until they're finally sold and lower the price in the process. I bought the Suns and Pink Foams DS last week for retail and tax. Kids were just trying to get back the money so they can "move onto" the next hyped up flavor kicks next Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom