OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've seen a hundred different pix of these shoes (even posted my own lol) and none of them truly capture the dopeness of this colorway. You just have to admire them in person IMO

Anyone else find it strange that with the Eastbay VIP 2-Day shipping my stuff still won't be at my place until Thursday? What's up with that?

Not wearing mine until much later down the road. I'm sure I am in the minority but they're ok to me, but maybe it's just me bc I had the same opinion about the black grapes. Those shadows though.

Anyone else find it strange that with the Eastbay VIP 2-Day shipping my stuff still won't be at my place until Thursday? What's up with that?

Yeah man its a joke.

Either ground or overnight.

Anything in between usuaally gets there bout same time ground would

mine arrive tomorrow, havent been this excited in a minute.

hell im more excited for these than i was for the 88 III's

Not wearing mine until much later down the road. I'm sure I am in the minority but they're ok to me, but maybe it's just me bc I had the same opinion about the black grapes. Those shadows though.

I'm with you on keeping them on ice for awhile. It's always been a preference of mine to rock pairs down the line.

That's the asking price. They will keep relisting until they're finally sold and lower the price in the process. I bought the Suns and Pink Foams DS last week for retail and tax. Kids were just trying to get back the money so they can "move onto" the next hyped up flavor kicks next Saturday.
Thats how it goes selling anything on cl, you have to start out so ridiculously high to combat all the low balls, i had fools offering $75 dollars for a ps3 once lol

Ordered 3 pair from FNL and NDC.

I didn't know if these were limited or not so I first got through on NDC and then realized that I could get $20 off on FNL so I bought another pair.Then someone said that these fit TTS,so I got a size 10 just in case lol.

Didn't know which size would fit better but I am glad I got a 10.5.They are a little narrow on the toe are on my feet.

Returning 2 by the end of the week.

Last edited:
700 bucks for Legos?? I had no clue they were worth so much. I need to start collecting those instead of these J's lol
That's nothing man, I've sold sets for $2,000+ I'm all outta those though
mad.gif
But yeah, if you thought J's brought in some cash, you ain't seen nothin yet lol

Saw one in eBay the other day that said DEADSTOCK wore around the house for less than an hour.... Hahaha... Caps though...

It's even worse when they put VNDS on a 'pre-owned' listing.
roll.gif
I hate the meaning behind that! It's either freaking DS or it's not! There's no in between in my book. I'll be the judge of what I think a condition of a shoe is if i'm buying it.
grin.gif

DS and VNDS are used wrong so many times but when people try to say a shoe is 9/10 but the paint is already chipping..........

and as for the toros to stay on subject
laugh.gif
, got mine and they fit TTS for me. the red isn't too loud in person.

Last edited:
Dude, i've seen so many people list shoes as DS then say they've worn them a few times. I really think half these morons don't know what deadstock means!

people have a hard time comprehending the fact that DEADSTOCK refers to the condition in which they were stocked, when they were sold in the store. if they are worn once then they are not in condition to be restocked in a store. i could see this on a reading comprehension test circa 3rd grade. JESUS!!

i haven't bought sneakers all year so I guess the wednesday morning FNL "putback" of cancelled orders doesn't happen anymore?

I came on to check on Toro 4.... what's up with all this back and fourth!!! everyone happy they got there's right ???

Back
Top Bottom