OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$48M in one weekend. RT @mattSOS The Jordan 4 Toro Bravo was the #1 top seller for the week. Sold more than 300K pairs.

Last edited:
Someone needs to put some HD pics. Most pics look ashy....
laugh.gif

There really is no reason to be a part of the Eastbay VIP program any longer. We don't get any real perks anymore.
mean.gif
yes there is, free shipping on ALL orders.  Eastbay shipping fees can be crazy! especially if your order a couple of other things.  I order all the releases I can on eastbay because I pay no taxes plus free shipping.  They are best deal in town to buy sneaks from IMO

intresting, my 3day shipping for gold membership arrives on thursday.
It usually takes a day to process the order. They don't process order on the weekend so Monday the order is processed and shipped. So Thursday sounds about right

There really is no reason to be a part of the Eastbay VIP program any longer. We don't get any real perks anymore. :smh:

yes there is, free shipping on ALL orders.  Eastbay shipping fees can be crazy! especially if your order a couple of other things.  I order all the releases I can on eastbay because I pay no taxes plus free shipping.  They are best deal in town to buy sneaks from IMO

I think its because eastbay really used to give an advantage to members.
for example, they restocked cool grey 11s, some galaxy flight ones, I want to say playoff 12s and more where they sent the members emails but didn't make it public. I think all of the stuff except the cg11s required you to be a member to order. those were nice perks.
they also advertise exclusive coupons which never get sent and the VIP phone number is null and void since they say no phone orders on hot releases.
^^^
this is why people are not 100% happy with how they do things.

that said, I agree that its still beneficial to have the membership. I had a platinum but renewed for gold since the extra $20 wasn't worth getting the shoes 1 day early and the perks were gone. I personally enjoy buying 1 pair of socks and getting free shipping :lol:

intresting, my 3day shipping for gold membership arrives on thursday.
It usually takes a day to process the order. They don't process order on the weekend so Monday the order is processed and shipped. So Thursday sounds about right

Thursday is right for gold members. Platinum members should have had a Weds delivery. UPS just probably got backed up.

where are they getting these numbers?

how come its the first time we have seen this for a retro?

That tweet came from @mattSOS, twitter bio states "Sneakerologist for SportsOneSource, the industry leader in sporting goods research and analysis matt@sportsonesource.com Must-Follow Sneaker Writer on Twitter sportsonesource.com" .

Edit: By the way, this is not the first time he has put sneaker sales out there.

Last edited:
Eastbay restocked Playoff 13s and Bordeaux 7s for Gold Club members. Also sold YOTD KDs as a Gold Club exclusive.

hah... I got playoff 12s and 13s mixed up since I wasn't a member yet.

feels like they did that to bait us then took it away when they lost interest in the program.

Mine should be arriving later on today. No need to buy 2 day or 3 day shipping since I live in Illinois and Footlocker ships from Wisconsin.
happy.gif

those are some fascinating numbers especially when you think about how many OTHER sneakers Nike & JB release on a weekly basis.

Again, why does Nike continue to make cerain colorways so limited? Youre only limiting your profits nike.

those are some fascinating numbers especially when you think about how many OTHER sneakers Nike & JB release on a weekly basis.

Again, why does Nike continue to make cerain colorways so limited? Youre only limiting your profits nike.
The limited releases aren't for profit, they're for hype. They keep the train moving so normal releases like this sell out instantly at 300k pairs or whatever and everyone feels "lucky" they got a pair, not ripped off they spent $160 on some hot garbage.

Last edited:
hah... I got playoff 12s and 13s mixed up since I wasn't a member yet.

feels like they did that to bait us then took it away when they lost interest in the program.
Does eastbay still do those members only restocks? I'm thinking of signing up for the free shipping but members only restocks would be a nice perk

My Eastbay order came in already and I am in Toronto Canada!

side note, these shoes are fire in person

Back
Top Bottom