OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just sold my Toro Spizikes. Now to replace them with a better kick. I just hope the quality is the same as them spizikes, cos even though there not a numbered jay, that suede was smooth as a baby bottom! Gotta be up there with white grapes hypewise. Yet we are getting 1/3 of the amounts. Erghhh

Just sold my Toro Spizikes. Now to replace them with a better kick. I just hope the quality is the same as them spizikes, cos even though there not a numbered jay, that suede was smooth as a baby bottom! Gotta be up there with white grapes hypewise. Yet we are getting 1/3 of the amounts. Erghhh

Idk bout spizikes

But these aint suede

And less of these going around than the grapes?

If so, this will not be an easy cop

damn most stores here in NYC are even first come first serve! this is crazy! whoever lives here knows that fcfs never goes well.. people always getting too crazy. 

not going home saturday till i get 2 pairs in my size for no more than retail. 

Idk bout spizikes

But these aint suede

And less of these going around than the grapes?

If so, this will not be an easy cop
Less In Australia. My state at least alot less. But im sure theres the same amount in the world. Cant make sense to Nike Australia. We sell out quicker, so we get less stock. Makes total sense. ha! NOT

the demand for these are the same as the one for the bred back in November of  '12

Just locked down a pair of 1's.. now these are my main focus for the weekend, and then i'm chilling on jb for a few months.. i think

damn most stores here in NYC are even first come first serve! this is crazy! whoever lives here knows that fcfs never goes well.. people always getting too crazy. 

not going home saturday till i get 2 pairs in my size for no more than retail. 
Looks like these are everywhere, you should be good.

Finally a release that isn't limited. I'm pretty sure a majority of you will get a pair. I just hate waking up before 5

So fellow NTers...

Which pair do you think is going to cost more from the resellers after RD, the Toro 4's or the Shadow 1's?

So fellow NTers...
Which pair do you think is going to cost more from the resellers after RD, the Toro 4's or the Shadow 1's?

shadows? those are most likely limited like the royals and all others.

toros are everywhere for months and today. will be even more on the market come next week. if you are buying to resell, its honestly a waste of time IMO.

Back
Top Bottom