OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shadows? those are most likely limited like the royals and all others.

toros are everywhere for months and today. will be even more on the market come next week. if you are buying to resell, its honestly a waste of time IMO.
I don't resell, i wear my kicks. I'm just curious because i will only be able to secure one pair of shoes at a time. Just not sure which pair to secure first.

I don't resell, i wear my kicks. I'm just curious because i will only be able to secure one pair of shoes at a time. Just not sure which pair to secure first.
get the 1s, less were made.. & the percentage of the price hike is higher

These shoes look insanely better in picture than they do in person. I was set on getting them until my store got them and I seen them in person.

These shoes look insanely better in picture than they do in person. I was set on getting them until my store got them and I seen them in person.
I felt this way the entire time, once I take a look for myself I doubt I will cop. 1s are locked though.

Less In Australia. My state at least alot less. But im sure theres the same amount in the world. Cant make sense to Nike Australia. We sell out quicker, so we get less stock. Makes total sense. ha! NOT
Looks like they will be in most footlockers. 7 in Melbourne alone. Still I will be lining up at 8 Saturday morning just the same. You never know here though. Black 4's sold out straight away last year, black and gold 1's were still on he shelves here in adelaide 3 days after release.

Will be an interesting release... crossing my fingers they'll be around locally without too much drama... lil nervous about rsvp services getting blocked out but not surprised

the placement of white really killed these imo they had so much potential ill stick with my toro 5s just black and red

Got my pair on lock. The gay part is picking it up. I'm so lazy to drive lol. Guess I gotta plan a beach day with my girl or something since it's around there. So use to doing the Internet war at 5am. By I'm not risking these cause I missed both of them grape pair.
It's probably the combination of you thinking picking up shoes is gay + you being a lazy *** = you striking out on both grape pairs.

exactly, i hate when people post that stupid map pic

So you would prefer if there were just five blips on the map and all the pairs available split between them?

Its not that serious he is just showing that these are a GR since every third page someone screams limited.

These will be everywhere you will get a pair.

If they're available, get them! I've been talking with some of the FNL and FTL managers around my area and the thirst is real. We get small stocks up here in central PA, plus you have to deal with employees hookin up their folks. By the time doors open a fsr has gone down to one pair of 11s and two pairs of 8s.
eyes.gif
I'd rather catch an "easy cop" when doors open, than stroll in around 2pm and leave a store salty.

Dtlr's in charlotte starting their reservation/sign up list today. No raffle, guaranteed ur pair if u pick up and pay by the time specified on saturday. Each store has a bunch (around 4 fsr's) as this is a general release, but shadow 1s are limited if ur gonna try to sign up for those too

Last edited:
So you would prefer if there were just five blips on the map and all the pairs available split between them?

Its not that serious he is just showing that these are a GR since every third page someone screams limited.

These will be everywhere you will get a pair.

People said that about grapes and people missed out :lol:

Demand in different locations vary. And also the allotment tends to vary from store to store and area to area. In some areas they like to wear red. :\

Seems like there will be a good amount in my area. Manager at finish line I know said about 50 and a footlocker employee I've known for years said about the same. Good luck to everyone trying to grab these, villa had a lot of tickets left too.

View media item 487423

Back
Top Bottom