Official Jordan Spiz'ike Online package post!

Quote:
The shoe is about SPIKE LEE! Like it or not, marketing has played into the mythos of the Jordan as much as Mike's career. Spike took the time to make innovative and memorable commercials that catapulted the Jordan Brand to success. So now Jordan honors that... yeah i bought the shoes... I also bought She's Gotta Have It, Do the Right Thing, Mo Betta Blues, et al. ... The Spiz'ikes are a way to remember the full history ... It's Gotta Be the Shoes!
"Gentry is the OG killer" - 3thaman

Quote:
Does any1 have picks of the ipod case?

I thought it was just a messenger bag? I could be wrong though.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

^^^^it comes with an ipod case too

TEAMlateNIGHT
I Never Sleep​
Sleep is The Cousin of Death

Quote:
it comes with an ipod case too

Oh then I would like to see the ipod case too. I wonder if it's just some cheapy one.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
F Spike Lee
shocked.jpg
WOW...just wow."Kobe will do good things against great players, but Jordan did great things against legends.
Imagine MJ in a league without handchecking...."
-Supermanblue79

im 100% passing this package
F/S/T: DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel, PM me and shoot an offer if interested!

His idols would lock down airports and extort some import, catchin' 10% of what the fiends snort - Gza

Man who knew a release would bring about so much emotion? I like PO gave up on warning NT on what's to come and realized....if NT doesn't buy it.. the other Message Board folks will.

As will the folks who purchase Jays who don't frequent NT. What I DO think it shows is that, if NT doesn't get behind a product full force, it won't be an immediate sell out.

I think NT Lurkers as well as other Message Board folks know there is only a slight chance at getting a shoe, if NTers like it as a whole.

The fact that Mark Smith (I think that's his name) same guy who did the Lasering...designed these joints and they draw the same price point as a Signature shoe is where I draw confusion. What's that say about the Signature line? Can you imagine the profit Margin this shoe has?

I am with some others at this point... buy it if you like it. You have to live with the purchase. I guess I would hate it if someone told me I couldn't buy a shoe cause THEY didn't think it was right. Who knows when these packages will change in price and offerings....but only we the consumer can change it....and if that change hasn't happened since the Nubuck XII... and especially the T & L package.. I can't see it changing anytime soon.

Oh did I mention Nike said they are trying to reach 23 Billion in sales next year? Retail alone won't do that.... trust me.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Props to everyone that passed on these. I for one am not a supporter of this hideous shoe.

But as predicted by many, JB still got it to sell out.
PSU's Return to its Glory Days.
2008 National Champs, wait for it!
Get 2.5% back on Eastbay and Footlocker purchases!

I didn't know Mark Smith designed these- cool.

If that is in fact correct.
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

I think nike is doing another "unlimited" exclusive release similar to the Lebron 4 Bdays. And we know where those ended up...

so any thoughts from people who received these? I'd say the shoes are pretty nice, but the bag is definitely not worth 120. I like how they removed the MSRP from the tags though.

Yea I passed out on the package 295 is crazy..I am feeling the colorway though..my shop is suppose to be just getting the kicks. In a week or 2..did these drop in canada not as a package? Think he has a connect up there

Got my joints today and they look lovely. They fit good and make my feet look real good. :wink:
wink.gif
I figgered the bag'd be a little more rugged though. Oh well, I sold the bag and ipod case for $200 on ebay so technically I got the Spiz'ikes for $100. Best hundred bucks I've ever spent. Thank you ebay!

Back
Top Bottom