OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by jUeLz23

the pic on PYS doesnt make them seem any better lol.
the material looks so stiff and ugly
When did a shoe on PYS look so soft?
roll.gif

Dudes are trippin talkin bout how they can't wait til someone wears them in the rain or how they aint gonna last.

First of all, who wears there Jordans on a really rainy day. My Jordans are like my cars. The nicer ones don't come out on a rainy day.

Second, who wears one pair enough that its gonna fall apart. In my rotation one pair may not see daylight more than once every couple of months.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Anyone who has these, do they look like the suede on the CDP XX's, because that's what they remind me of with the ashyness

The ones on the sixty plus look better.

IT ISNT LIKE CDP XX, IT'S LIKE STEALTH 23'S...

Originally Posted by marley

Dudes are trippin talkin bout how they can't wait til someone wears them in the rain or how they aint gonna last.

First of all, who wears there Jordans on a really rainy day. My Jordans are like my cars. The nicer ones don't come out on a rainy day.

Second, who wears one pair enough that its gonna fall apart. In my rotation one pair may not see daylight more than once every couple of months.

Comparing pair of sneakers to a car? You do realize you can wash a car and it will be just like new.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Anyone who has these, do they look like the suede on the CDP XX's, because that's what they remind me of with the ashyness

The ones on the sixty plus look better.

IT ISNT LIKE CDP XX, IT'S LIKE STEALTH 23'S...

Thanks, for some reason in the pics the suede looked higher. I'm gonna go to the mall this week and take a look

Comparing pair of sneakers to a car? You do realize you can wash a car and it will be just like new.
haha, way to miss the point...
grin.gif

Just copped from pickyourshoes. So i can sleep in on the release date. 40 cash over retail not to bad to have my pair on lock and early.

haha this actually was a pretty good analogy & point lol

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

Pickyourshoes.com now selling for 199.00 free shipping all sizes available
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That is how I'm feeling. People paying over retail for GR's.

Give me an extra $40, i'll grab these all day..
laugh.gif

I'm really wondering where some of you guys live.

I was checking out some of the youtube videos for the Space Jams.......You guys in Cali, (Especially Sacramento)
indifferent.gif

It seems like EVERYONE is on Jordans all of a sudden.

40 cash doesnt make or break me so its nuthin to me to pay it so i dont have to get up and go to the mall. Call me lazy. where im from i always get my jayseasy i just want them early and dont feel like going to the mall to stand with some cornballs that dont know #%$ about jays.

YALL DUDES CRAZY...200 IS PRETTY STEEP ... MAYBE 180 BUT 200..IM GOOD FOR NOW. MAYBE I CAN FIND A SPOTAROUND MY WAY TOMORROW #IMJUSTSAYIN

i think i will wait for rd and cop my 2 pairs for $112 a piece. i would like to get them a week early, but getting them early is not worth $88 to me. the ftl iwork at only got about 40 pairs of these compared to 130 space jams. these also have way better quality than the 09 space jams. if the international 6 packreleases with infared then i will just cop those to. these are going to be
smokin.gif
once there on my feet.

Just seen these, dude that works at the FTL on State St. in Chicago showed me them,
I don't like them, material is no bueno

200 aint bad to have early think these come out to 184 with tax so less than 20 bucks extra for earliness, no lines, no hastles, and extra valued and muchneeded rest on saturday is well worth it.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

200 aint bad to have early think these come out to 184 with tax so less than 20 bucks extra for earliness, no lines, no hastles, and extra valued and much needed rest on saturday is well worth it.
??????

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

200 aint bad to have early think these come out to 184 with tax so less than 20 bucks extra for earliness, no lines, no hastles, and extra valued and much needed rest on saturday is well worth it.
??????

Dang where you live that there is gonna be 34 bucks tax on them?!!! Ouch!

im getting them due to the fact that the look nice but also I passed on the 6s everytime they came out except for the white/red ones. I always wanted to buythe infared 6s but since those arent coming out this january, ill settle for the black and reds. i know alot of people are dissapointed about the black andreds instead of the infareds, but I can careless which one realease or whether the material is nubuck suede, i like the shoe and thats all that matters. O canalso careless just because the red is darker who gives a f#$#. to me red is red they could hav put orange on the shoe or toook a big dump on them and put a 150pr ice tage on them and Im glad they didnt. The closest thing to a release that I seen was close to a retro and no major changes was the retro 12s/13s all theothers they changed something major to them. But I understand peoples pain of not recieving them infrared but come on guys are these shoes just that horribleto where you just wouldnt get them period. Plain and simple go and cop because Nike could have put barney and baby bop on them and called it the Mr Friendlypack and released them but all im saying in just be satisified they didnt majorly screw these up

7ae354f4547d0ab16e6aa5f6715cee7a0b07216.x-png

Wasn't going to buy them at first. And, I really, really, wish they had Nike on the back. But, these will be bought.

a full size run at only $50 over retail still chillin' at PYS is proof positive that: sj release>>>>>this release (at least for the hypefactor). should be good news for people stressing over getting their pairs.

Originally Posted by j o 19

YALL DUDES CRAZY...200 IS PRETTY STEEP ... MAYBE 180 BUT 200..IM GOOD FOR NOW. MAYBE I CAN FIND A SPOT AROUND MY WAY TOMORROW #IMJUSTSAYIN

Not even homie. below retail for these is were its at. Honestly, these aren't worth the extra money over retail (which by the way used to be $135 and isnow $150..smh).

These are going to be everywhere, I understand for some people that live in other areas that don't get much stuff then yeah, but if your area usually getsjordans then your gonna get these. This is a General Release, I think they are making kid sizes in these too. but I honestly don't think these will beflying off the shelves, especially with the space jam release. Im still copping a pair of these, even tho I don't like them. What can I do? shell out like$400-500 for a pair of 2000 retro's thats just gonna crack on me the minute I wear them. Nah im good, but not beasting to pay retail or over it.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by realballer

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

AS STATED B4 ILL TRADE MY MILITARY 4s and ORLANDO 7s FOR THE BRED 6s SIZE 9.5

bred 6s?
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm lost. How is "bred 6s" funny?
alien.gif

HE'S JUST TRYNA FIT IN AND GET SOMEONE TO AGREE WITH HIM SORRY DIDNT WORK
naw, im old enuff to remember when da young bucks in here started that bred nonsense when ya describing black and red jordans....started in 2001wit da XI black and red patent leathers.

Back
Top Bottom