OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

memphisfinest, thanks for the pics.

The VI's suede looks better than the 23's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Just got my 2 pair. I'm a size 11 and they definitely run true to size and they are mos def great quality! Damn these are BEAUTIFUL. I was expecting the material to be like the 18's. Nothing like it. I will post pix of mine when I get home later.

Please do! Thanks.

Can't have too many pics of these.
smile.gif

I knew this was gonna happen.

Trash a shoe until the release date gets close, then everybody says they're copping.

NT never fails.
laugh.gif

**DISCLAIMER**

This message is meant soley for those who continually bash sneakers only to turn around and buy them. No disrespectto those who genuinly like the sneaker. BUT if you feel as though this post was made about you... it probably was.
wink.gif

All you need is a tucked in tongue and a few pics and everybody changes their minds.

I love it.
pimp.gif

These are hella uncomfortable though.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

I knew this was gonna happen.

Trash a shoe until the release date gets close, then everybody says they're copping.

NT never fails.
laugh.gif

**DISCLAIMER**

This message is meant soley for those who continually bash sneakers only to turn around and buy them. No disrespect to those who genuinly like the sneaker. BUT if you feel as though this post was made about you... it probably was.
wink.gif

Always happens, it's no surprise here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ if their so dusty and all take them back to store stop complaining
grin.gif

Just letting people know they attract dust, not like the dmp vi's. Thanks for your suggestion though, will you be getting a pair?

yes i will
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

200 aint bad to have early think these come out to 184 with tax so less than 20 bucks extra for earliness, no lines, no hastles, and extra valued and much needed rest on saturday is well worth it.

Retail is $150 not $175 .......... if u make the tax for $175 then u will have the $184......but again retail is $150///////

ok thought it was 160 retail, eventhen 200 aint bad with no hastles...

Originally Posted by bigj505

memphissfinest wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

if these are similar material to the toe box of the black/stealth 23s, that is not a good look. i have black/stealth 23s and the toe box on them gets
faded/discolored/messed up easily. i still want to like these and possibly cop tho. they look pretty sweet from the pics i've seen.
frown.gif
I've only worn my stealth 23s once so the toebox looks new. Can't attest to that but yes the material of the 6s and 23s are the same. My
pair looks nice and dark no scuffs.

suede cleaner seems to work well with my stealth 23s... im probably gonna cop as long as this dude I know in bmore that lives in pg that calls my
girl the general looks out
smile.gif

laugh.gif
i got u family.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Dudes are trippin talkin bout how they can't wait til someone wears them in the rain or how they aint gonna last.

First of all, who wears there Jordans on a really rainy day. My Jordans are like my cars. The nicer ones don't come out on a rainy day.

Second, who wears one pair enough that its gonna fall apart. In my rotation one pair may not see daylight more than once every couple of months.

this

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i dont think they gonna be hard to get, a footlocker around me got 30 pairs of Spacejams, but they getting about 60 pairs of VI's

on the contrary, one of my spots (mondawmin) got 24 pairs of SJs and pnly got 18 pairs of VRs. gotta see what's good w/ my other spot in PG.

just copped my pair off pickyourshoes.com they just got them in they got all sizes ya should cop before they sell out ya now now pickyourshoes.com is when itcomes to selling out lol

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

just copped my pair off pickyourshoes.com they just got them in they got all sizes ya should cop before they sell out ya now now pickyourshoes.com is when it comes to selling out lol

Says the man with the Kanye AVY lol

Originally Posted by CPinoy

just copped my pair off pickyourshoes.com they just got them in they got all sizes ya should cop before they sell out ya now now pickyourshoes.com is when it comes to selling out lol

i dont get it was that suppose to be funny ?

Originally Posted by CPinoy

i dont get it was that suppose to be funny ?

Yeah you are hyping the release..

Originally Posted by debs 168

any word on when sneakerpreorder will receive and ship?

*edit*
so sneakerpreorder sent me an email with my order confirmation in there attached to it...so i guess they are going to ship soon? can somebody confirm? also, sofar sneakerpreorder >>>>.
def going to them for the future releases if this pans out like i think it will. good stuff.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom