OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I really didn't like these at all at first but after seeing some pics, they def grew on me. It also helps I'll be gettin a discount too

camping pics or Im saying
ducktales.jpg

Checked with my local place and they told me that they aren't receiving much buzz since it isn't a Christmas release. I am still going early.

People are not camping that's just a lie made up to hype the release but i still think if your tiring to cop get it now or at release because these willnot last a week for sure because

1.The online sell out and some stores were selling above retail

2.The people that missed out on the space jams will cop this

3.The 6 are one of the most popular jordan's

4.The 6's in this colorway have not been release (closes thing to this is the infrareds release last in 2000)

5.Black and red jay's is always a top seller especially black and red number jays

6. The fact that this thread is 254 pages lol

They will surely sellout but I don't think you need to camp for these....I mean there are still FSR on Citysole.

Over 5,000 posts in here? lol If it goes 8,000 then we have space jam mania. Right now it's just a mild stroke. Then again, 1,000 posts are of people likeninjaguy and sickickz complaining that they wont get this shoe.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

They will surely sellout but I don't think you need to camp for these....I mean there are still FSR on Citysole.
laugh.gif
you forgot to mention the part where they're $30above retail

I'm going to cop another one on eastbay online using my giftcode from the %+*@#+++ regarding the spacejam cancellations

Copped. I was hoping the black/red NT Knows shirt would have been in my hands by now...would go perfect.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Originally Posted by sickickz23

So I guess people are ignoring that very noticeable scuff on the pic in this page. Denial, trying to force yourselves to believe in only the good.....will only lead to disappointment in the end.

This dude is steady tryin to make us not buy this shoe. I know you're mad but just give it up.

no I state the facts. It was clear that people saw the scuff but didn't acknowledge it. Buy the shoe but know the flaws, that's all.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Originally Posted by sickickz23

So I guess people are ignoring that very noticeable scuff on the pic in this page. Denial, trying to force yourselves to believe in only the good.....will only lead to disappointment in the end.

This dude is steady tryin to make us not buy this shoe. I know you're mad but just give it up.
Don't bother responding to him his like a little kid he just wants attention

orly?

ahem...

[h2]My yuku posts[/h2]

[table][tr][th="col"]Title[/th] [th="col"]Type[/th] [th="col"]Date[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/22/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/22/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/22/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/22/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/22/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/22/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/22/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/22/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/22/10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/22/10[/td] [/tr][/table]

denial?

Originally Posted by rauls054

^Yeah i just buy sneakers if i have the money and want to treat my self that's about it people take this thing to far buying 2 pairs and crap just to sell and stuff to me its dumb go get a

real job open a sneaker store or online store these resellers are the reason the space jam release was what it was everyone could have got there pair at retail if only people wasn't so

selfish and greedy tons of kids could not get there gift because of losers who want to buy 3 pairs and for what
what the heck are you talking about i buy what ever i whant to by its not for resell its for me so if i have the money so be it your not paying for my shoes and also i have a job and a good one thats why i can afford to get as many pair as i whant im not selfish to me alot of people on here buy as much as they whant so dont cry if you ant get a pair for retail thats not my problem
6i8nih.jpg

laugh.gif
theres no reason for me to be mad at the end of the day ill have my shoes your the one thats crying because im getting 3 pairs
happy.gif

^Yeah i just buy sneakers if i have the money and want to treat my self that's about it people take this thing to far buying 2 pairs and crap just to sell and stuff to me its dumb go get a

real job open a sneaker store or online store these resellers are the reason the space jam release was what it was everyone could have got there pair at retail if only people wasn't so

selfish and greedy tons of kids could not get there gift because of losers who want to buy 3 pairs and for what
what the heck are you talking about i buy what ever i whant to by its not for resell its for me so if i have the money so be it your not paying for my shoes and also i have a job and a good one thats why i can afford to get as many pair as i whant im not selfish to me alot of people on here buy as much as they whant so dont cry if you ant get a pair for retail thats not my problem
6i8nih.jpg

laugh.gif
theres no reason for me to be mad at the end of the day ill have my shoes your the one thats crying because im getting 3 pairs
happy.gif
laugh.gif
Lol nah i already have my pair i wasn't coming at youi was talking about the resellers

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

Attic in Buena Park still has a sz 8.5, 10.5, 11, and 12 available
takes for the tip!

i went last nite. no hassles picked up for retail.

im happy =)

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by kevineg6

laugh.gif
you forgot to mention the part where they're $30 above retail
no you forgot tax, its only $20 above, if people gonna camp now and wait for 24hrs on the street instead of paying the $20 then thats just stupidor they don't have a life

Back
Top Bottom