OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

if you guys are cancelling other orders just because you got a confirmation from NDC you should be careful. on the spacejam release i had a confirmation number, email, and phonecall from nike to confirm my order and it still got cancelled 2 days later. just giving the heads up.

question: can these be putt on layaway at ftl or champs fta etc? i wanna cop a pair and put another on hold. thanks ya'll...

the eastbay picture makes the shoes look FRESH, but the nike picture is making me skeptical on how nice they will be? lol that's just me, im gonna go to the local footlocker and c them in person

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

if you guys are cancelling other orders just because you got a confirmation from NDC you should be careful. on the spacejam release i had a confirmation number, email, and phonecall from nike to confirm my order and it still got cancelled 2 days later. just giving the heads up.
same with me and CDP 11/12

Originally Posted by deuce02

surprised eastbay didn't have problems with this one considering the almost 300 pgs of hype on here. didn't see a g in my order confirmation number so I should be good. good luck to everyone copping. just took some nyquil, i'm out.

This post just got me type nervous.

good golly.

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Sounds like everyone got a G in front of their order #.  Anyone who didn't?

i didnt get a g and got conformation email , and they already took money from my bank too not that worried already have 1 pair

I received a "G" order, no confirmation e-mail yet, and money was not taken from my account...but I did get a cashback email on the purchase.
laugh.gif

So I'm not sure...
ohwell.gif

I recieved my eastbay confirmation email and now it doesn't have a G in front of the order number. Looks like i got mine
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by safcolts

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Sounds like everyone got a G in front of their order #.  Anyone who didn't?

i didnt get a g and got conformation email , and they already took money from my bank too not that worried already have 1 pair

Same thing here. Although, I plan to hit up FL tomorrow just in case.

I made two seperate orders on eastbay... one with a G and one without.... I think they have tons of theses and everyone will get theirs

G-order & No email here too

Order was complete by 12:04 been on hold at eastbay since....

*fingers crossed*

Dang I tried on Footlocker with my gift cards, but it's bein mad shady and not giving me no numbers.  Just a bunch of TBD.  I guess I gotta go take my chances in store.  Oh well.  Maybe I'll try to call, but if not I'll hit up the store.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Sooooooooo glad I didn't pay over with the preorders... people were paying over $200! Got mine with 20% off giftcards and 10% bing= $105 shipped and no "G"

Anyone use gift cards to purchase? I used a $200 gift card I bought when they were on sale + a $25 Space Jam freebie card....I bought two pair and had mad trouble trying to check out...the only way I could check out was if I did NOT enter a CC to pay the difference left over after the Gift Card amounts were deducted, $%+?

Back
Top Bottom