OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

24cfaxv.png

But you're pluggin NO ONE in so your big bold sticcer is an EPIC FAIL.... shady %*$ outlet workers.... workin at a CLEARANCE outlet and still selfish as sin....

roll.gif
It's cool bro don't even trip.............

Originally Posted by Remi23

ok these are ok but why is it almost 290 pages NT be bugging......

Most of these pages is nonsense of people complaining about how there are not INFA colorway and blah blah blah!

eastbay sold out 11.0, 11.5, 12.0...but if i get my pairs at the mall...ima cancellin and 2 11.5's will be available..good luck to all..

the most i will pay is 100 and i don't even think i'll do it. I rather spend little bit more for better quality LeBrons..........

I'll be honest I'm not too thrilled on how this shoe looks in person.

A bunch of pictures here really made the suede & Varsity Red look much better (I already kinda suspected that).
The varsity red is a deep, darker red (compared to my Red Air Max 1 QS) and the suede just doesn't look right to me

Don't get me wrong, it feels like a well-made shoe, but as far as looks, they're just ok to me.
they're a likely return to FTL if I go back to the mall any time soon.

i just got paid guys. please wish me luck they still have my sz. thanks.. *off to the mall*

got mine

easy cop. SMH at my self for over reacting, but hey, better safe than sorry.
me and my boy got there around 10:10, walked in, asked for 2 10s, and thats all she wrote
pimp.gif

was in and out of the mall in 5 minutes, and i stopped at pac sun to check the FSAS line.

crappy cell phone pic...these kickz are fiiiiree
pimp.gif

089261d4a3cdde462be4a651f2afdc3a7651dc2c.jpg
70026f8409ce3e892b14ed5e7dd35fa46c634612.jpg
01726144a8cbde1222846a5c333e9753cc9d9ea6.jpg
a8736c264ac9c243eb1a2e3147a955cedb0f96a6.jpg
212264e4e4c63e0d268403502eaa97cf5d07d83f.jpg

Pretty happy with mine.  Just sealed 'em up with waterproofer that gave the black suede a lil deeper tint.  These ladies will be lint magnets though for sure.  Keepin' my fine bristle detail brush on hand. 

The last pic, the saga continues....

Respect.

Originally Posted by 93jUMpmAnKid

when clicking on sizes and adding them to cart it says out of stock...are these sold out? btw i clicked 13/14

I can almost guarantee thats what that means. Not 100% positive but about 99.9%

FL,  FA, Eastbay all sold out of sizes 9.5, 10, and 10.5 These are by far the most wanted sizes for Collectors

easy cop for me and my buddy, we got to regency in jacksonville, walked in there, the guy in world foot locker opened up for us, we copped 3 13's and a 10C for my son.
nice looking kicks.....

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

But you're pluggin NO ONE in so your big bold sticcer is an EPIC FAIL.... shady %*$ outlet workers.... workin at a CLEARANCE outlet and still selfish as sin....

i was jk fam lol.... too serious on NT... plus you aint even copping so whats it matter

Went to my local footaction in toms river, nj...only recieved 12 pairs total, all sold out now. Footlocker recieved 12 pairs as well, all sold out. The manager was telling us that other stores to the south and north of us recieved either the same allotment or slightly more and they were going to sell out before noon.

got my pair from fnl this morning there were 2 people in line
got my pair checked em out payed n left
about to try em on now
they seem to be pretty good quality but the paint job is just awful
hopefully these dont chip
my cdp carmines never chipped
why would these be different?
EDIT:the new shoe smell is strong with these like the raging bull pack Vs were
love that smell
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom