OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

why do people keep talking about suede?

the material is nubuck people, not suede.
that material on these is clearly not nubuck, look again my man

learn your materials. and stop playing with pokemon cards, scyther.

150403801PUCPkv_ph.jpg

nubuck or what nike calls "DURABUCK"..highly durable resistant to water, soil, dirt, etc.

air-jordan-vi-infrared-1.jpg

this material has "hairs" that you can clearly see in this pic..when you pass your hand on em you can see tell your hand makes a pattern on em

this material messes up FAST......fades, stains, etc.

The material used is the same as the one used on the raging bull pack, the red Vs.

Originally Posted by natone

Coppin regardless of the quality.
Unfortunately, this is the attitude for probably at least 80% of people who buy Jordans these days . . . .
frown.gif

^ new user name heat? what happened? haven't seen you for a while. hope you have been well. and nice pics. they almost make them look like infrareds,except for that fuzzy suede.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ new user name heat? what happened? haven't seen you for a while. hope you have been well. and nice pics. they almost make them look like infrareds, except for that fuzzy suede.
Yea, I might use this sn more often. I still have the other 1. When you guys buy this pair of vi's, if you dont have a brush, get 1.

Originally Posted by h3at23

^ new user name heat? what happened? haven't seen you for a while. hope you have been well. and nice pics. they almost make them look like infrareds, except for that fuzzy suede.
Yea, I might use this sn more often. I still have the other 1. When you guys buy this pair of vi's, if you dont have a brush, get 1.
haha. thanks for the info boss. I'm still debating on these. thanks for the pics

I think the product pictures from marqueesole look great but these latest pics make them look too round like the carmine retroes and they also look too ashy. Iguess we'll have to wait.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Thanx for pics heat23 good to see you in the JB again . . . I also saw indohan and ninjahood its gettin me all nostalgic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KF

The material used is the same as the one used on the raging bull pack, the red Vs.

these are def NOT italian suede..like I said before the material looks exactly like the nubuck 12s or the black/red fusion 4s that just dropped

Thanks for the pics H3at23. These are horrible. The color of red isn't even an issue. Whatever the material is that they have been using is awful.

Back
Top Bottom