OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

You know it's bad when my dude SG isn't really feeling the shoes. Dude is hype for damn near every release. I still have yet to cop a pair of VI's, and these will not be the start of my addition. Easy pass.

Hell yeah. SG loves all the shoes he buys. You can see the dissapointment on his face when he opened the box. It was like he didn't even want them anymore,but forcing himself to like them. After seeing that vid, I had second thoughts on coppin them. I'm still gonna cop 'em cuz I don't have any pairsof VIs.

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

You know it's bad when my dude SG isn't really feeling the shoes. Dude is hype for damn near every release. I still have yet to cop a pair of VI's, and these will not be the start of my addition. Easy pass.

Hell yeah. SG loves all the shoes he buys. You can see the dissapointment on his face when he opened the box. It was like he didn't even want them anymore, but forcing himself to like them. After seeing that vid, I had second thoughts on coppin them. I'm still gonna cop 'em cuz I don't have any pairs of VIs.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I definitely noticed. Someone please make me a gif of that. I would definitelyuse that for future posts, which is 90% of what JB is releasing now.

I feel sorry for you young guys I really do, JB is just a joke these days that's why I stay out of here. Don't give in, this is what you should begetting.

339427031.jpg

im definetly getting these, i snoozed the first time around when they retroed these and i dont want to sleep on these again

pure hype, shoes are really disappointing, downright ugly, JB enough with the suedes and nubucks, go back to using leather.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Like everyone said, even 'SG' didn't like them, and this dude is always hyped when he gets a new shoe.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
As if anyone up here really cares about or appreciates SG's opinion

lmao at caring what sneak geekz opinion is

so he drools over fusions and doesn't like these? come on now

That vid was...
grin.gif

like i dont kno wat to say... ill take w/e i can get so ill cop a pair. i was thinkin of coppin 2 but nah. only 1.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

That vid was...
grin.gif

like i dont kno wat to say... ill take w/e i can get so ill cop a pair. i was thinkin of coppin 2 but nah. only 1.
You say you'll take whatever you can get . . . .

OPEN WIDE
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Like everyone said, even 'SG' didn't like them, and this dude is always hyped when he gets a new shoe.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously I don't, it was a mere joking gesture that these shoes are so bad, that this dude didn't even like them, because he beasts over anything.

I been waitin for these to re release and after I seen sneakgeez video it was just terrible to look at dem they look nothing like infrareds and the material isjust a disgrace

Originally Posted by dtb00201

lmao at caring what sneak geekz opinion is

so he drools over fusions and doesn't like these? come on now

Quoted for truth.

I'm still copping, his video just reinforced it for me.

there not infareds ..................................................................... people just dont get it as for sg vid he is right these shoes looklike fakes in never copping this crap noway ill spend my money on a trip

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously I don't, it was a mere joking gesture that these shoes are so bad, that this dude didn't even like them, because he beasts over anything.
QFT.......... i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt i will regret getting these.

DUde u gotta be crazy if u ain't copping these. These are grails criticize all u want when they hit the shelves you would want to know if they have yoursize.

Originally Posted by ralph2879

DUde u gotta be crazy if u ain't copping these. These are grails criticize all u want when they hit the shelves you would want to know if they have your size.
Not sure why you would consider these grails. You're not getting a Black/Infra Red retro. That's like getting a SJ variation w suede inplace of the patent and changing the blue to navy. Most people mention "grail" when it's a retro of an actual shoe that already existed.

Back
Top Bottom