OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by 93jUMpmAnKid

wish i could get two pairs..my mom will look at me crazy if i ask her 4 2 pairs of the same shoe
Ha ha, don't sweat it man, it won't hurt to ask, LOL. My girl does the same thing to me when she sees me bust out my V's andIII's. I may need to cop the Black/Red and Lakers colorway on these myself.

Watch how the opinions change for those complaining, closer to release date; just like it did with the DB VI... Lots of people trippin bout the suede/nubuckbullshiyt or the most common, "oh its not infrared its varsity red" crap!! When you see this shoe in person, that will shut all that up... Watch,this shoe will sell out!! Keep sleepin and watch what I say! This is a lot of peoples fav shoe infrared or not... This is a good as it gets!!

^^ comparing these to the DB VI is irresponsible. those were a limited release and these will be everywhere. these will be around for the EA which I will thencop but I'm not spending $150 on these shoes

anyone have a freakin actual pic of their own VI? I would hate to have to buy it first to see it in person.

Originally Posted by XIstoXIIIs

Saw them in person last night. Good looking shoes, but nothing to lose sleep over like the jams
I hope they aren't like the Jams in many ways: Hype, quality, fit...I finally got to put a pair on my feet size 11 and they just felt cheapand flimsy especially after trying on my boy's Concords and 2000 Jams. What a difference 9 years makes.

I just got my pre-order confirmation email from citysole..

Does this mean, I am guaranteed a pair?

considering getting these my 25 dollar gift card that champs sent me for the whole space jam mess. looks clean.

Originally Posted by detrick177

considering getting these my 25 dollar gift card that champs sent me for the whole space jam mess. looks clean.
Cosign
pimp.gif
Free money helps make things easier doesn't it?

Think about it like this. Gift card + bing 15% = $102 for these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Heres some pics cant wait
pimp.gif
htck6q.jpg
r8tb48.jpg
2mpwhhy.jpg
2uj6ptw.jpg
OK Homer
pimp.gif
2lik5zk.jpg
Isn't it supposed to be Varsity Red?..Because that color looks Infrared to me
eyes.gif
. w/e I like it this way; a lot closer to the 2000 release
pimp.gif
Color looks like its leaning on the infrared side

These aren't the only photos like that, i remember the first photos...someone had a stack of them....the red really pops out

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

After a good talk with my homie, these shall be passed on.

It's for a good reason, though.
wink.gif
You know sayin' somethin' like this peeps are gonna ask what's up? Spill the beans fam. What's real?

Originally Posted by thekckid

^^ comparing these to the DB VI is irresponsible. those were a limited release and these will be everywhere. these will be around for the EA which I will then cop but I'm not spending $150 on these shoes

Stop lying to yourself bro. These will not sit for even a few days. But yeah, go ahead and wait for that EA...

Still unsure about these, since these are not the Infared VI's which are my grails, but maybe this is the closest I will get
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom