OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

limited gr, gr, exclusive
eyes.gif
i don't care this will be an easy copwhere iam from not alot of heads here and most stores will probably have these
grin.gif
but the shoe looks funky
indifferent.gif
might cop under retailthough
tired.gif

Easy pass. Can't believe this thread is about to hit 100 pages. Smh @ hypebeasts. Waiting on the white/red cw. I copped the Olympic 6's and having thatpatent leather with a simple red/white colorway will be dope.

Originally Posted by jodyjo

Originally Posted by Asia

f3526e549e21104a98906541eda0a9aaa9654bf5.pjpg

LET THE HYPE BEGIN!!! lol
laugh.gif
They dont look ashy in that pick. So the material is gonna be like the dmp vi's?

Think I see a Nike Air sign in the back and the red looks dark. Maybe its the lighting.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by jodyjo

Originally Posted by Asia

f3526e549e21104a98906541eda0a9aaa9654bf5.pjpg

LET THE HYPE BEGIN!!! lol
laugh.gif
They dont look ashy in that pick. So the material is gonna be like the dmp vi's?

Think I see a Nike Air sign in the back and the red looks dark. Maybe its the lighting.

These are samples but the jordans that we will get are a different material. AND there will be no nike air on the back, Nike does not release retos jordanbrand does. All this false information is silly. If you don't believe me read some of the other posts.

The 2000 infareds weren't retail $150, I think they were $135. Why are these lame, cheap suede, wrong color red, pairs cost more?

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

The 2000 infareds weren't retail $150, I think they were $135. Why are these lame, cheap suede, wrong color red, pairs cost more?
Actually, the 2000 black/infrared VI retailed at $120.00, and that's five dollars less than the originals.

It's funny how some people are dissin these shoes, but they'll end up buying them. Just like how the space jams were first shown and people hated them,then some of them liked 'em. I never had a pair of vi's but I'll maybe copp these, but I have to see what they look like in person.

Back
Top Bottom