OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

these things are garbage anybody buying these is falling for JBs bait i swear you dudes are females, first you love it than you hate it than you love it againSUEDE?
laugh.gif

Im laughing at anybody wearing these that thinks their doing it. I hope it rains the day all you dummys bust these out and they end up looking like WeslySnipes knees.

Dumb %#+ JB fiends. Yall ******ed.

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

these things are garbage anybody buying these is falling for JBs bait i swear you dudes are females, first you love it than you hate it than you love it again SUEDE?
laugh.gif

Im laughing at anybody wearing these that thinks their doing it. I hope it rains the day all you dummys bust these out and they end up looking like Wesly Snipes knees.

Salt%2520Shaker.jpg

I'd rather get the coppers, spend a little bit more for a quality shoe that will last for way longer then the 6s will.

these things are garbage anybody buying these is falling for JBs bait i swear you dudes are females, first you love it than you hate it than you love it again SUEDE?
laugh.gif

Im laughing at anybody wearing these that thinks their doing it. I hope it rains the day all you dummys bust these out and they end up looking like Wesly Snipes knees.

QFT, But the color way is too hard to resist just check the forecast before wearing them lol

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I'd rather get the coppers, spend a little bit more for a quality shoe that will last for way longer then the 6s will.

This is true too suede doesnt last long at all

laugh.gif

Tell us how you really feel...

dr_phil.jpg

If some of you guys want to pass on these, how about shut the #@$@ up about it and go buy whatever you want? Or go sit on something pointy. Who cares right?

To each his own.

i dont think they gonna be hard to get, a footlocker around me got 30 pairs of Spacejams, but they getting about 60 pairs of VI's

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]QFT[/color]

Anyone who has these, do they look like the suede on the CDP XX's, because that's what they remind me of with the ashyness

The ones on the sixty plus look better.

Back
Top Bottom