OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by seanj4523

fact that yes I am an OG and the fact that I have grew up since I was about 7 or 8 years old watching Michael Jordan, I know what the shoes of the past were like as compared to the shoes of today

delusional
did you even understand the game of basketball at 7 or 8? were you wearin' men sizes or the gs sizes?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by buildingblock

Originally Posted by seanj4523

fact that yes I am an OG and the fact that I have grew up since I was about 7 or 8 years old watching Michael Jordan, I know what the shoes of the past were like as compared to the shoes of today

delusional
did you even understand the game of basketball at 7 or 8? were you wearin' men sizes or the gs sizes?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see your point but there is no need to bash judging from his other post he's a good dude he don't deserve that

Never Wear Them, I have a wearable pair of NDS infras but I will still be picking these up especially since you posted those pics. Thanks again for the pics.

NWT, always making any kicks look great with his pics.

Keep it up fam.

Haven't worn my pair yet, just been staring at it, I love this Retro+ colorway
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]you got them ? I thought you ....oh never mind [/color]
laugh.gif

For those that have them, do they fit big? I usually wear a 9, should I get an 8.5? My boy wears an 11.5 and he boughtthe Doernbechers and said they fit huge. Should I be worried about these fitting big also? Thanks for the help.

If it's been answered already, my bad. I mean there's 212 pages to read through haha.

Saw em in person yesterday, yall r CRAZY! The pair i saw werent ashy AT ALL! The suede was nice and looked like it would hold up pretty well. These are NOTinfras but they r def a good shoe. My .02 COPPED!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]you got them ? I thought you ....oh never mind[/color]
laugh.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Yes I did.

I know, I know...... (pardon my flip-flopping, but these are nice)

Keep it up fam.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i assume you took a short break from the Zoom Kobe 5 thread...
laugh.gif
samehere... these are real nice.

mine still look good after walking in the rain here in valley.
pimp.gif

OG's hate all you want, but Imma admit, I like the Varsity Red more than the Infrared. Not a huge difference but the Infrared glows a little more than Ilike.

Just a few more days 'til RD and my cop at the local FA. I usually wear a size 11 in all my J's, this being my first VI, should I go 11.5 on these?

Can't wait for this sat. Hope its an easy cop if not then oh well..will be paying 20 bucks more.

I wonder how everything would be if the shoes were reversed. By that I mean the blk/varsity-red was og's and the blk/infrared was this release. Wouldeverybody be cool w/ it or would everybody complain that the infrared's were not the varsity red's?

I see what y'all tryna do. Keep showing all these good pics of the VIs so I can buy a pair. I probably will too
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bigkel23

I wonder how everything would be if the shoes were reversed. By that I mean the blk/varsity-red was og's and the blk/infrared was this release. Would everybody be cool w/ it or would everybody complain that the infrared's were not the varsity red's?

what do you think? you just answered your own Q.......

Anyway...

Since a few of you knuckleheads ruined the Space Jam XI thread, I was curious if there's any place in NYC that still has a pair in a size 10?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Keep it up fam.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i assume you took a short break from the Zoom Kobe 5 thread...
laugh.gif
same here... these are real nice.

mine still look good after walking in the rain here in valley.
pimp.gif

Yes, I've been very M.I.A in the Kobe 5 thread, I've been stuck here the last couple weeks.
laugh.gif

Damn dude, you are toughing these out in the rain already?
pimp.gif

^Flip-flopper doesn't sound nice. How bout a convert?

You're right, it doesn't sound nice.
frown.gif

But I thought I'd call myself that, before anyone had the audacity to.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

I wonder how everything would be if the shoes were reversed. By that I mean the blk/varsity-red was og's and the blk/infrared was this release. Would everybody be cool w/ it or would everybody complain that the infrared's were not the varsity red's?

I didn't answer my own question b/c I asked would people still complain or be cool w/ the inf. red colorway. If I answered my own question please point itout to me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

I didn't answer my own question b/c I asked would people still complain or be cool w/ the inf. red colorway. If I answered my own question please point it out to me
nerd.gif
People like to complain about things in general.. So to answer your question yes i believe so

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Anyway...

Since a few of you knuckleheads ruined the Space Jam XI thread, I was curious if there's any place in NYC that still has a pair in a size 10?

all over, just not for retail.

The thing i never understand about the infrared's is why they were infrared in the first place the varsity red matches Jordan's jersey perfectly

but i guess its one of those things we will never know i still think the infrared is hot tho

Back
Top Bottom