OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

^
laugh.gif
have some patience, but at least the tracking is updating.

I'm fiending for them really bad! Still waiting for them to come through the mail. So Saturday is not my concern thank got but I do have an 8 hr shift atwork
ohwell.gif
NEVER WEAR THEM yourpics definitely give the shoe justice. I know its not the infamous Infrared colorway , but you can never go wrong with black and red.

Theres to much drama on this post thats why I am letting the OG generals do their thang as well as the new breed do their thing. If you are not an OG, you wontunderstand why the real OGS take these shoes and everyother shoes so seriously. When Nike comes out with a classic shoe and messes it up, thats like a slap inthe face to the OG generals. Thats why if you are in the new breed, they feel disrespected when you compare the two shoes together its like a slap in the faceto them. On niketalk, their not asking for respect their demanding it. The new breed bon the other hand just see it as being a nice shoe and are happy thatthey are rereleasing anything close to the original and thats fine by me. I have respect for the OGS and the new Breed but I just wanted to explain this due tothe fact that yes I am an OG and the fact that I have grew up since I was about 7 or 8 years old watching Michael Jordan, I know what the shoes of the pastwere like as compared to the shoes of today and I am just mad that those days may never come around again its a new generation and I guess that I have to getused to the new kicks releasing.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Theres to much drama on this post thats why I am letting the OG generals do their thang as well as the new breed do their thing. If you are not an OG, you wont understand why the real OGS take these shoes and everyother shoes so seriously. When Nike comes out with a classic shoe and messes it up, thats like a slap in the face to the OG generals. Thats why if you are in the new breed, they feel disrespected when you compare the two shoes together its like a slap in the face to them. On niketalk, their not asking for respect their demanding it. The new breed bon the other hand just see it as being a nice shoe and are happy that they are rereleasing anything close to the original and thats fine by me. I have respect for the OGS and the new Breed but I just wanted to explain this due to the fact that yes I am an OG and the fact that I have grew up since I was about 7 or 8 years old watching Michael Jordan, I know what the shoes of the past were like as compared to the shoes of today and I am just mad that those days may never come around again its a new generation and I guess that I have to get used to the new kicks releasing.
OG or No OG you can say what ever you want but at the end of the day there just shoes you put them on your feet that's it

Invest this energy and money into helping people and bigger things not make jordan and nike richer and argue like three year olds

Once i cop these am going ghost your probaly not going to see me here until the white and red 6's or other major heat comes out in the summer/fall

^^^Well said Nikekidwonder rthats why I try to stay away from all the bs on here and try to stick to the topic but arguing will not cease because eveyone is nogoing to agree on everything period

the shoes look tight to me and cant wait to get mine in the mail never did get the 6s so perfect opportunity to cop

1691515a0564a17fc46cbb51e6c1bc280fde1a2.x-png

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by riddla713

whats funny to me is that everyone is hatin on the vrs/rd 6's and saying the they cant wait for the infared pack to drop. they have not even seen pics of the infared pack. that pack could be alot worse, especially with the way jb has been doing things on recent retro releases ( flu game 12, 09 sapce jam, etc. ). until i see pics of the 2010 infared pack 6's, im happy with the vrs/red 6's. they have way better quality and materials than i expected. everyone who has copped a pair seems very satisfied after reading their reviews. and i will say this, i would much rather have a brand new 2010 vrs/red 6 for 150 than a 2000 infared 6 that might crumble when i wear them for 450-500. imo 2010 could be the best year ever for jb releases, even better than 2000-2001.
finally someone is making sense
Kid can you stop already

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

The real reason everyone is complaining is not because these are not infrared and they have suede its because the people that rock there infrared now and the people that dropped $400 on

them feel cheated because they think there infrared arent going to be special anymore but there wrong and noboby ever said this was a successor to the infrared because they are not.

And you know was so funny about this whole thing
smile.gif

The "confirmed" infrared pack is suppose to come out this year according to some of you so why still complain about these when the "pack" is coming out

......smh
tired.gif

The people who truly appreciate the OGs and 2000 Infrareds know that these blk/varsity red VIs don't diminish the Infrareds in any way. Not only thecolors and materials, but the quality and attention to detail that used to go into Air Jordans. It doesn't exist anymore.

A lot of people might look at these and be happy that they resemble the OGs, but I don't want a shoe that looks like the OGs from a distance. For thosewho genuinely like this cw, that's fine. But to me, these seem like 2nd-class facsimiles of the real thing. Even if JB doesn't retro the Infraredslater this year, I still don't want to own these. I buy a shoe based on whether or not I like it, not on the hype or potential re-sale value. That'sjust my opinion. The infrareds will be retroed again. It's not a matter of if, but when.

The quality on the 2010's seem pretty good all around the shoe, plus who ever owns them knows that by the ankle area the quality on them seems prettystrong and not weak.

i seen these in person when i was in houston yesterday.....they were in a glass case...they looked okaye..wont be copping tho

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by never wear them

see, i see it differently... I'm an old sneaker head... been doing it since.... before NT.... nuff bout that... i see kids complaining on how they aint original... kids never even seen Father (Jordan) play.... acting like they had em before to compare em to....

mi dos centavos....

i got infras..... ive had infras..... this shoe, is a completely different shoe.... dont see on how ya'll keep comparing them to the infs.

suede and varsity red 2 completely diff elements from the infs.

4281957875_eafc0ecb1a.jpg

4282700210_c4624ed7c7.jpg

blurry shot. i got the infs.... and these are playing tricks in my head...

4282772786_132425df52.jpg

2 pairs for 210$... wholesale hookup from an old friend. only way i woulda picked up 2 pairs.

AY BRA i hope you dont mind but them pics is STRAIGHT WALLPAPER STATUS!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

Agreed!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom