Originally Posted by zen

man.. should've get the dark night .. this one was a flop
laugh.gif
dudes is getting mad because these didn't sell out

People are right NT is full of hype beast for sure

Buying stuff based on other people
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

I'll be honest I'm not too thrilled on how this shoe looks in person.

A bunch of pictures here really made the suede & Varsity Red look much better (I already kinda suspected that).
The varsity red is a deep, darker red (compared to my Red Air Max 1 QS) and the suede just doesn't look right to me

Don't get me wrong, it feels like a well-made shoe, but as far as looks, they're just ok to me.
they're a likely return to FTL if I go back to the mall any time soon.
exactly. Pics got ya people in here twisted. I bet some NTers went to the store to cop, saw how they really look, made a
sick.gif
 but still bought anyways.

Why do you want this release to be as hype as the space jams?
smh.gif

I really don't care, i was talking about the two youngless wonders that keep posting on here. Like they are the official spokesperson for these shoes.They are trying so hard to hype these.  

I walked through the mall today and nobody was buying them haha. I will get them when they go on sale.

to everyone comparing these to the 2000 infrareds, stop it! Those were INFRARED...These are VARSITY RED!! TWO i repeat TWO different shoes...lol

I'm proud of my fellow Jordan heads for not indulging in these. They are everywhere still in NYC and NJ. Hopefully that will spark the idea in someone's head at JB that they need to come correct when retroing classics. If these sold out space jam style, we'd be looking at patent leather cement IV next year or something horrible like that.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

GetYaShinebox wrote:

I'll be honest I'm not too thrilled on how this shoe looks in person.

A bunch of pictures here really made the suede & Varsity Red look much better (I already kinda suspected that).
The varsity red is a deep, darker red (compared to my Red Air Max 1 QS) and the suede just doesn't look right to me

Don't get me wrong, it feels like a well-made shoe, but as far as looks, they're just ok to me.
they're a likely return to FTL if I go back to the mall any time soon.
exactly. Pics got ya people in here twisted. I bet some NTers went to the store to cop, saw how they really look, made a
sick.gif
 but still bought anyways.

I just got back from the mall and saw them in person and I agree with you...So I called up finishline and eastbay to cancel my orders...

Why is everyone going so crazy? If you like em great, if you don't.... great. I don't get what all the bickering is about. All I know is I am 31 and had the originals in 7th grade, they were my first pair in men's sizes (back then there was a much bigger diff between grade school and men's) and I thought these would be MUCH worse. With all the bitc$ing and moaning about how they "disgraced a classic" blah, blah, blah... I think they did a pretty good job. I don't know if it just my pair but my suede seems almost like durabuck, I was really surprised with that.

At my finishline in Ohio the guy said they were selling "OK" he said they sold about half of them.... Dude a few posts back saying they'll go ON SALE, c'mon thay ain't going on sale. They may not be the space jams but they are not going to go on sale. Eastbay is now low on some sizes. Most places will be gone by week's end. Maybe at some small sneaker places they could drop but NOT at FL, Eastbay, champs, etc- no way!

easy cop. and no, they will not go on sale. how long does it take before they put a shoe on sale? minimum of 3-4 months? yeah. not happening

yall stop crying about how the suede looks. Don't buy the shoe if you dont like it. Period. If it isnt one thing its another. first you guys were crying about how JB is going to mess up the quality and these actually feel like a well made shoe. Yeah sure, its not infrared, WE KNOW THAT. 
so what if they stay on shelves a little while they still gone sell out. No sale needed. and in about 5 yrs cats are gone be on the hunt for a DS pair.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't understand why they made so many of these. They have all sizes everywhere!!
smh.gif
I don't even want mines anymore

Then why the hell did you buy them?
indifferent.gif

You got to understand the only reason the space jam release was what it was is because it was release IN THE HOLIDAY SEASON you got :

Parents buying them for there kids

Sneakerheads buying 2 pairs and more

People buying tons for there friends and family

Hype beast buying to be in style because everybody else is buying

And of course you got the resellers buying tons just to make a quick buck

No sneakers is going to sell like the space jams unless its was a limited release or in the holiday season period

Originally Posted by edunpeal

tired.gif
stifmyster23 wrote:

Originally Posted by Technique 317

When people buy kicks "just so they can say they have them" it irks the hell outta me....Buy the kicks cause you like them, even if the quality sucks, but atleast it a shoe that you gotta have....buying kicks just so you can say you have them is exactly whats wrong with people nowadays
i buy kicks regardless i like em or not
grin.gif
 for me thats what collecting is all about
tired.gif
 and if you got a problem with it go talk to my lawyer
alien.gif

why would you buy shoes if you dont like them???
cough*hypebeast*cough

hypebeast? ive been doing this since 96' i don't think the term hypebeast has been invented yet back then
tired.gif

You're right. Back then it was called wanna-be, groupie, sidekick and follower.

EDIT: u right, I forgot biter.

Got my pairs 2 from Nike ES and 2 from another spot, discounts on all no hassle.

Lots of places here we sold out from Pre-Orders.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
natenate04 wrote:

to everyone comparing these to the 2000 infrareds, stop it! Those were INFRARED...These are VARSITY RED!! TWO i repeat TWO different shoes...lol

Thanks for putting on this page what has been said for PAGES... Get outta here with useless repeating posts....
sick.gif

i got them i also have the infrareds, i would choose the infras if i had
to select one. personally if they were infrareds i dont think
they would sell out like some people on here think they would
sell (space jam release). it would be mainly true jordan heads coppin, an nothing
near the sj release. long story short true red and suede aint the
reason y these aint sell'n like crazy.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

tired.gif
stifmyster23 wrote:

Originally Posted by Technique 317

When people buy kicks "just so they can say they have them" it irks the hell outta me....Buy the kicks cause you like them, even if the quality sucks, but atleast it a shoe that you gotta have....buying kicks just so you can say you have them is exactly whats wrong with people nowadays
i buy kicks regardless i like em or not
grin.gif
 for me thats what collecting is all about
tired.gif
 and if you got a problem with it go talk to my lawyer
alien.gif

why would you buy shoes if you dont like them???
cough*hypebeast*cough

hypebeast? ive been doing this since 96' i don't think the term hypebeast has been invented yet back then
tired.gif

You're right. Back then it was called wanna-be, groupie, sidekick and follower.

yall can keep those patent leather garbage
give me these all dAy.
they are doper than i thought they would be, once you get them laced right.
100% happy with them.
seems like a lot of you dudes just want somthing to be wrong with them so
you dont have to cop.

smile.gif
i really thought i was gonna get these after seeing the pictures on here but I guess the pictures made em look better that in real life when I went to the mall and saw em. I guess i saved $150+

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by psypha

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by psypha

Bought em, looked at em, shipped em out for DS DMP VIs...

NOT a BAD SWAP...especially for an even trade i might add...

who did that deal?
laugh.gif

sorry, I'm not gonna blow him up...

good idea.  dude is the dumbest person alive
laugh.gif
if he even exists, i mean.
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

guy must not have internet or understand currency.

As for internet orders, if you got a G, it means it is technically a pre order. Eastbay, footaction, and footlocker share the same wearhouse. Sold out in my areas of so cal but hit up robert wayne footwear. Most people in the area pass this store up. Good luck everyone. 

Originally Posted by zen

man.. should've get the dark night .. this one was a flop

Can you say...HYPEBEAST?

Than why didn't you, did the hype of v reds stop you?

Those "Dark KNIGHTS" are overhyped as well, in my book.

Do you now regret buying such a overly hyped shoe that failed to sell out?

Would they have been worth the purchase had they sold out?

This is...Jeopardy...

Back
Top Bottom