Official Jordan XI Thread

7DE1631D-00F7-4753-ADD6-02F7E7D44EDF.jpeg

So according to Sneakerfiles, no Gammas or Columbias, but rather a new pair altogether.

When Gentry was here we were getting OGs and heat.. now that he's gone we got this remastered crap and shxt like this. I knew things were gonna go downhill when the Gawd left. #BringBackGentry :smh:

So according to Sneakerfiles, no Gammas or Columbias, but rather a new pair altogether.

Thanks a lot for being ahead of me with providing an update about all that in this thread.

And here's a separate thread that was newly created for that completely new XI colorway slated for this holiday season.

Michael Jordan wearing some XI Low at a basketball camp from years ago. I never realized he wore these with his street clothes one day.

Seeing this one also makes wonder if this is where that "F Them Kids" meme/phenomena associated with him stems from. 😆

If Jordan Brand was clever, they should release this pair and market it with a "F Them Kids" gimmick. They could like dub them as some XI Low F Them Kids basing it on his will not to lose a bet where he would have to give away shoes to a camp full of kids to use it as a story gimmick behind the shoes. 😎

I definitely remember Michael Jordan wearing the XI when he was practicing around the set of Space Jam during the offseason from these videos played over the years.

Back
Top Bottom