***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
You have zero common sense. It's a mass produced shoe...it's supposed to sit. All that sell out crap is for the birds. Also it's a QS shoe so it's not even a massive GR. But since you are hating here's some food for thought...my local FTL got over 150 pairs of Butter 350 V2...and it's not even a flagship. Flagship store will get at least 500. So yeah don't surprised to see Yeezys barely hit $300 resale next week. They are now making tons of them as promised...and everyone is going after Levi's instead. Even YS added a set 9 AM time because they have tons on the site.
Damn! That much Butter!! Sounds like everyone that wants Yeezys will be able to get them.

no access per usual. Buy lots of retros, follow retros on the app, follow Michigan on the app. I wish I knew how this worked lol.

i remember with the jeter 11 lows people who had the yankees saved as their favorite team got the access...might be the same for these. possibly people who bought michigan gear in the past...

If you hit on ow and ts4 then they did send **** your way lol. I’m still stuck on auto L for every ducking release
Naw those aren’t early access

Copped OW random first drop thanks to J23

TS snkrs drop and likely only copped since the app was messed up for an hour

I haven’t been given access or a reserve in almost a year and a half lol

Shows in cart but then it gives the error msg

IMG_5482.PNG

IMG_5481.PNG

These seem to be more plentiful than T. Scott 4s and hype will be lower. Shouldn’t be impossible to get. The fact that it’s not a regional release in stores is surprising. Team shoes usually only get hyped when uber limited. Otherwise why would anyone want a logo of a team you’re not a fan of? These should be for fans only. Go BLUE!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom