OFFICIAL JULY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

^ another useless update. Just because you thought it was garbage doesn't mean that'd be the case for everyone else. I doubt anyone is going to say 'some random guy on nt said my local outlet sucks so I'm not gonna bother checking it out

Truth.  The best outlet purchase I've made all year is a pair of Lunarprestos for 29.97 (20.97 with the hash sale).  Most people look right by them, but a comfortable shoe at a great price.

If you like dunks, San Leandro is the spot. As of Saturday 7/11:

I found and left a pair of Clark Kent lows in size 12 for $49.99 (only pair had them check)

Got Valentines lows for $49.99 (saw multiple 9.5, maybe more sizes in back, none on racks)

Black/yellow lows for $49.99 (plenty of these in 9 ad 9.5)

Following were $69.99 and in size 9-10.5 but not for all pairs:

AG High
Warmth High
Shield High
Cali High
Tie-dye Canvas High

Don't get how shield and AG haven't hit $49.99, been there months.

Also AM1 Ultra Moire in that red, and in that mint color. 69.99 saw them in 9-10.

Last edited:
^ another useless update. Just because you thought it was garbage doesn't mean that'd be the case for everyone else. I doubt anyone is going to say 'some random guy on nt said my local outlet sucks so I'm not gonna bother checking it out

Thank you for your useless opinion.

You want me to take pictures of $80 atc lavas on the hashwall with no extra percentage?

Garbage is garbage and I'm not posting shoes that can be had cheaper at any other retailer.

Again...you're the real mvp with your useless opinion.

You want me to take pictures of $80 atc lavas on the hashwall with no extra percentage?

Garbage is garbage and I'm not posting shoes that can be had cheaper at any other retailer.

Honestly, just don't mention you went then if it's garbage there. There are many types of buyers on here that may think otherwise.

Honestly, just don't mention you went then if it's garbage there. There are many types of buyers on here that may think otherwise.

I get that. Just don't like being moderated by regular members when they sitting at home. I drove out there and spent my gas and time and albeit it's my opinion, there was nothing worth spending our money on.

With that being said...

I'm done.

Don't mention going to a NIKE outlet unless you come back with pics.

I got the 3rd degree spanking too by some dude in his feels
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I get that. Just don't like being moderated by regular members when they sitting at home. I drove out there and spent my gas and time and albeit it's my opinion, there was nothing worth spending our money on.

With that being said...

I'm done.
someone is all up in his feels over absolutely nothing. Nothing I said in my post was an opinion, you saying a whole store is garbage IS. I'm not trying to moderate what you're posting or care for your pics for all that matter, but like bigj said you're better off not posting at all with a useless update like that.
Who are you to say what's worth spending 'our' money on?
:lol: ridiculous

Don't mention going to a NIKE outlet unless you come back with pics.
I got the 3rd degree spanking too by some dude in his feels:lol:

You don't have to post pics. If that's all you got out of the statement then you are reading with no eyes.

You can post outlet X has shoes Y for Z price and keep it moving. If someone really tries to chew you out for not posting a pic then direct them to me and I'll deal with it.

Went to the New Orleans Outlet, they had the Spiderman foams for $149.99. Only had sizes 8-10 I but there was a bunch of them. They also added the irredeseent chuck posites in a FSR for $149.99. The price of the cave purple chuck posites dropped to $129.99

Pink air max hyperposites for 45 at the tulare outlets. They had a bunch on the hash from 9.5 to 12. Adidas had the black floral birds of paradise flux for 40 at the tejon outlets, and some killer deals I cannot seem to recall at this moment. But worth checking out.

Pink air max hyperposites for 45 at the tulare outlets. They had a bunch on the hash from 9.5 to 12. Adidas had the black floral birds of paradise flux for 40 at the tejon outlets, and some killer deals I cannot seem to recall at this moment. But worth checking out.
oh yeah, vans had the buy one get half off the other on their shoes as well.

Sunday - 7/12/2015

Outlets at Lake Elsinore, 17600 Collier Ave, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Phone:frown:951) 245-5665
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 8:00 pm

CLICK PHOTO OR RIGHT CLICK/LONG PRESS IF ON SMART PHONE AND OPEN IN NEW TAB/WINDOW TO SEE FULL SIZE TO SEE MORE DETAIL AND PRICES THAT ARE HARD TO SEE, IF ALL ELSE FAILS JUST CALL

20% off hash wall shoes (probably over being monday though)

View media item 1626388View media item 1626389View media item 1626390View media item 1626391View media item 1626392View media item 1626393View media item 1626394View media item 1626395View media item 1626396View media item 1626397View media item 1626398View media item 1626399View media item 1626400View media item 1626401View media item 1626402View media item 1626403View media item 1626404View media item 1626405View media item 1626406View media item 1626407

Back
Top Bottom