OFFICIAL JULY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

i would call the store manager and tell him the story

i would also try and find out on my own and get this person fired if it didnt happen already and contact nike corporate in oregon

Absolutely. They have record of who took the sale, either they are responsible, or they know who is. This is why I do all my phone orders with gift cards.

Let me get this right is this just for shoes or nike apparel as well cause I'm seeing more shoes posted on here meanwhile this thread says outlet in general....

Let me get this right is this just for shoes or nike apparel as well cause I'm seeing more shoes posted on here meanwhile this thread says outlet in general....
this has been my go to thread for it all. Ive been checkin the ross updates as well. But there is a lot of knowledge to be learned in general on the previous posts, lots of informative people on here to help. So thanks to everyone in here.

Last edited:
this has been my go to thread for it all. Ive been checkin the ross updates as well. But there is a lot of knowledge to be learned in general on the previous posts, lots of informative people on here to help. So thanks to everyone in here.

Ok cool just had to make sure I wasn't looking at it wrong

A lot of shady stuff goes down in Jersey Garden which is why I never order from them. Just don't trust that store at all.

The Nike Outlets should have 20% off hash wall and 30% off clearance apparel this weekend starting today-Sunday.

Called one of my locals and confirmed it. Hilton Head, SC.

Can anyone explain to me how the whole friends and family coupons work? Is it just on one item or the entire purchase?

Last edited:
Visited the Orange store in CA today looking to cop the Kobe 9 Elite 'Sequoia' style 630847-303.  They re-ticked the boxes for $199.99. They did a terrible job and several of the boxes still had the $119.99 visible. I spoke to a friendly associate who was puzzled as well. He called over what I believe to be a supervisor and he pretty much said I was out of luck and even though I could still see the $119.99 price (plus photo proof of the product being advertised with this pricing from the picture posted 3 days ago) they said they would not honor the price. I took a photo of one of the boxes (the first one I saw) and will be sending an email to Nike corporate letting them know I was NOT a satisfied customer today. Took me 40+ minutes driving each way. With gas being so expensive I am not a happy person right now.

They are having 20% off the hash today

Visited the Orange store in CA today looking to cop the
Kobe 9 Elite 'Sequoia' style 630847-303.  They re-ticked the boxes for $199.99. They did a terrible job and several of the boxes still had the $119.99 visible. I spoke to a friendly associate who was puzzled as well. He called over what I believe to be a supervisor and he pretty much said I was out of luck and even though I could still see the $119.99 price (plus photo proof of the product being advertised with this pricing from the picture posted 3 days ago) they said they would not honor the price. I took a photo of one of the boxes (the first one I saw) and will be sending an email to Nike corporate letting them know I was NOT a satisfied customer today. Took me 40+ minutes driving each way. With gas being so expensive I am not a happy person right now.​

They are having 20% off the hash today​

Saw this at mine on some CJ2's.

Black/silver pair was $49.99 a week ago but now on hash for $99.99 with 20% off.

Not the first time I've seen that tactic either.

Fsr of air max 2014 $89
fsr of knick flightposite $100
fsr of future flight remix 35
scatted sizes of fsu zoom field general $30
Kobe 9 elite seqiua $199
Orlando premium outlet

If anyone needs Friends & Family coupons, please inbox me..I will not ship past Tuesday to ensure that you receive them by next weekend..

Last edited:
If anyone needs Friends & Family coupons, please inbox me..I will not ship past Tuesday to ensure that you receive them by next weekend..

small fee required

Not allowed here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom