OFFICIAL JULY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Citadel CA

Meridian Lebron 12s for 150
Kobe 5 am flight X - 150 ----- size 14 on the wall for 105

sz 11 white nike lab rift sandal on wall - idk price

no sales

De La Soul Low Size 12

Kobe X Independence Day size 12.5

Kobe X Elite (Purple) size 11

Bo Jackson trainer 1 Oklahoma state sz 11.5

Kd 8 Independence Day forget the sizes

Lebron Asg 12 sz 12

All returned at Philadelphia premium outlets

215-281-3523

Forgot to take a picture but carlsbad also had these dope green windbreakers for $39.99 or $49.99 can't remember. Retail was $110. All black AM1s were super disappointing as all of them in my size had major flaws. 

Kissammee florida
flyknit roshe royal blue$70
lil penny posite
bunch of melo10 colorways
retro 1 4 lab 1 teal $90

Went to order the kobe's on the phone and they told me the total came out to around $215, even though the gentleman i spoke to before i ordered them said they were $120. Was looking for them for a while, so hyped that i had found them for such a good price lls, but what can you do?

I would call back.

Can guys start checking the toddlers and little kids sections. My kid feet growing again and I'm trynna catch some deals on some sneakers

Heads up!

Just got a Chase Fraud call.

Apparently someone in Jersey Gardens has been going ham with my card.

I just ordered from a nike outlet beginning of the month from JG.

Whoever got my info was living it up. Booked a room at the renaissance in NY, went on a room service spree and made a few online purchases at LAND ENDS lol.

Heads up!

Whoever got my info was living it up. Booked a room at the renaissance in NY, went on a room service spree and made a few online purchases at LAND ENDS lol.

I always worry about this when placing phone orders. Good practice is to ask for a manager. They would hopefully be more honest.

$1k at Jersey Gardens total between Lands End, Nike, and some other stores.

$1k suite at renaissance. 

All Pending, so I hope they contact the hotel and catch these idiots.

when you call in orders do they ship to you?

Nope.

tumblr_mm55e88N8H1rnir1do1_500.gif

when you call in orders do they ship to you?
yes, but check out the post up above, you have to give them a credit card number over the phone, so when you see something posted, get the model number off of the shoe, call the listed store and see whats up. Its best to try during the week when its slow.

Last edited:
Heads up!

i would call the store manager and tell him the story

i would also try and find out on my own and get this person fired if it didnt happen already and contact nike corporate in oregon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom