OFFICIAL JULY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

http://www.hanon-shop.com/c/q/deadstock/£15-or-less

Hanon is having a pretty decent sale across all brands on their site.
Thanks frenchbread - these are some sick deals son
eek.gif

Williamsburg, VA Nike Outlet
View media item 1632680View media item 1632683View media item 1632686View media item 1632688View media item 163268920% OFF HASH WALL
View media item 1632690scattered sizes at $69, also red/blk CW on hash
View media item 1632691scattered sizes at I think $79
View media item 1632692sz13 at $179
View media item 1632694didnt catch the price my bad, but ranged from like 7c to 11c
View media item 1632700Also 40% OFF apparel but nothing spectacular; bunch of bball shorts, some LBJ south beach tees and some Nike v neck tees in a few CW's.

Whoa. That outlet gets some good stuff! Rep for the update.

Lol. Gator Kings! Go go go!

Last edited:
that shirt is a nice find, usually the outlets only carry the 100% polyester paper thin dri-fit tees

Fsr of air max 2014 $89
fsr of knick flightposite $100
fsr of future flight remix 35
scatted sizes of fsu zoom field general $30
Kobe 9 elite seqiua $199
Orlando premium outlet

Got the FSU Field General for under $40. Had to rep you for that.

Those NYK flightposites on the previous page for like 84.99 is a steal...if you can get them with a 30% id consider doubling, even tripling up on them.

Those NYK flightposites on the previous page for like 84.99 is a steal...if you can get them with a 30% id consider doubling, even tripling up on them.

Just wait about 2 weeks. That price will dip into the 70 dollar range. That's the 2nd run of the knick flightposites at that outlet. They've been sitting for the past couple weeks.

Just wait about 2 weeks. That price will dip into the 70 dollar range. That's the 2nd run of the knick flightposites at that outlet. They've been sitting for the past couple weeks.
You will be receiving a pm in the near future brotha.  I'm from the DMV and we love our posites out here :smile:

Went to sawgrass mall nike factory was really suprised to see the variety of heat. Saw pigalle dunks, volt sock darts (in high sizes only 12-14) champagne 7s, laser 4s, dunk sp red blk and the white colorway, China lebron 11 lows, even the retro high air forces white and silvers were there. Gonna have to start going daily :smokin

Also if any of you dudes are into RBK, check your local outlets...looks like the Big Hurt retros are available cheap ($60 each for these 4 colorways).

View media item 1633023

And they should also be buy one get one half off and buy two get one free! I got the two black and white CWS back in March or April but figured someone would delete my post in a "Nike Outlet" thread...

Does anyone know Nike's corporate email address? I looked on the website but couldn't find any email contact information anymore. Then I did a google search but it turned out to be Nike Europe. When they responded they only offered a Chat or Call option for USA

Does anyone know Nike's corporate email address? I looked on the website but couldn't find any email contact information anymore. Then I did a google search but it turned out to be Nike Europe. When they responded they only offered a Chat or Call option for USA
Did you try info@nike.com?

Thanks guys. I forgot that I've actually emailed them before and I was able to get an address from my email history. I dont know if it will work (since its not going through their website directly) but if it doesn't I will try those options. Thanks.

OK. So it didn't work. I will try those options.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom