Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

24d3ntk.jpg

FSR
Potomac Mills Mall, Woodbridge, Va.

These were really the only thing worth while.

Tried the MLK Oregon Outlet last night and again this morning for the cough drops thinking I might get a different answer on the phone order...no such luck.  Thanks for the info though. 

Tried the MLK Oregon Outlet last night and again this morning for the cough drops thinking I might get a different answer on the phone order...no such luck.  Thanks for the info though. 

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

size 9.5, 11.5, and 13 on cough drop bred foamposites on swoosh.. $71
Man-o-man, the things that i'd do for a swoosh account...maybe one day...

Just stay on the lookout bro. I was able to get one of my pairs for 75 shipped from the soth Chicago outlet.

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

size 9.5, 11.5, and 13 on cough drop bred foamposites on swoosh.. $71
Man-o-man, the things that i'd do for a swoosh account...maybe one day...

Just stay on the lookout bro. I was able to get one of my pairs for 75 shipped from the soth Chicago outlet.

Yea, it was in store. the cool greys, white red V3, blk red V3, and veterans day V2 are 119. this was the Cerritos Shiekh's, in SoCal

Yea, it was in store. the cool greys, white red V3, blk red V3, and veterans day V2 are 119. this was the Cerritos Shiekh's, in SoCal

Thanks you're probably right. Unfortunately, none near me.

In a unrelated topic, have any of the outlets started giving out the coupons?

Thanks you're probably right. Unfortunately, none near me.

In a unrelated topic, have any of the outlets started giving out the coupons?

Just picked my friends and family coupons from gurnee, and they didnt have nuthin, bo jacksons grey blue and black forgot the price.

Just picked my friends and family coupons from gurnee, and they didnt have nuthin, bo jacksons grey blue and black forgot the price.

Eastbay has a couple of Kobe VIs on sale. Good deal with the additional 20% off:

Grey/Royal - $109

Grey/Green - $99

20% off code - LKS1V7E9

Eastbay has a couple of Kobe VIs on sale. Good deal with the additional 20% off:

Grey/Royal - $109

Grey/Green - $99

20% off code - LKS1V7E9

Back
Top Bottom