Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Great Job hooking us up with the sku numbers for the infrareds at the different stores everyone....seriously, thanks to dannyboy. he actually GAVE us the sku. Google searches didn't have anything for footaction or champs skus. Please, if anyone copped, please post the sku, or at least the barcode so we can call stores to stock locate.

Great Job hooking us up with the sku numbers for the infrareds at the different stores everyone....seriously, thanks to dannyboy. he actually GAVE us the sku. Google searches didn't have anything for footaction or champs skus. Please, if anyone copped, please post the sku, or at least the barcode so we can call stores to stock locate.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

The 13s just came in (it was some fast ground shipping as well) and I must say there is nothing B-grade about em cept the tore up Nike box.

Can you post a photo of the front view of the 13's. The stiching imperfection where they always have problems on the 13's is hidden in your photo. I'll see if I can spot the imperfection for you or if you gt a real good pair.  

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

The 13s just came in (it was some fast ground shipping as well) and I must say there is nothing B-grade about em cept the tore up Nike box.

Can you post a photo of the front view of the 13's. The stiching imperfection where they always have problems on the 13's is hidden in your photo. I'll see if I can spot the imperfection for you or if you gt a real good pair.  

RE:  Chicago outlet-  I guess so.  I called earlier in the week and they said they'd be reopening Thursday, and today there's a recording saying that they're closed till tomorrow.

RE:  Chicago outlet-  I guess so.  I called earlier in the week and they said they'd be reopening Thursday, and today there's a recording saying that they're closed till tomorrow.

Just got my A Grade Bordeaux VII's in from the outlet...super fast ground shipping and they are CLEAN AS A WHISTLE! Wish i wouldn't have missed the playoff XIII's... needed a size 9 ...ARRGHH

Just got my A Grade Bordeaux VII's in from the outlet...super fast ground shipping and they are CLEAN AS A WHISTLE! Wish i wouldn't have missed the playoff XIII's... needed a size 9 ...ARRGHH

Damn so they were a-grades? SMH even more jelly now. The one day I leave my house without my card on me. ^You got two pairs Frank
nerd.gif

Damn so they were a-grades? SMH even more jelly now. The one day I leave my house without my card on me. ^You got two pairs Frank
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

nerd.gif

no i dont pimp if i did i would def hook you up... but had to be wise about spending money this week with all these releases hitting so close to each other... as you might have noticed you can see the small one pair box in the background upper left lol

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

nerd.gif

no i dont pimp if i did i would def hook you up... but had to be wise about spending money this week with all these releases hitting so close to each other... as you might have noticed you can see the small one pair box in the background upper left lol

Originally Posted by crup a holic

No problem bro. Here's the upc I forgot to edit into the other post:

Originally Posted by crup a holic

No problem bro. Here's the upc I forgot to edit into the other post:

Since you mentioned the Jordan 2011 price dropped in Finishline, I saw the Fly Wade is $110 now, plus a coupon will get that down to $90 some.

Since you mentioned the Jordan 2011 price dropped in Finishline, I saw the Fly Wade is $110 now, plus a coupon will get that down to $90 some.

Tucson  --- (520) 498-0169
All shoes a FSR except maybe the Kobe's

[font=arial, sans-serif][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]$99[/font]