Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Got some Infrared Air Max 90s today from the local Footlocker. They were happy to price match Footaction. Now only if I can track down the reverse Infrareds.....

Got some Infrared Air Max 90s today from the local Footlocker. They were happy to price match Footaction. Now only if I can track down the reverse Infrareds.....

closest outlet to me is 3 to 4 hours away, sorry no pics.
ohwell.gif
 and was doing it at work so couldnt get the all the phone numbers down but look on pg 1
nerd.gif

414972 003- Air Go LWP (blk/wht/red)
Petaluma
North Branch
Tilton
Locust Grove

311089 002- Air Penny 1  (blk/purp)
Sawgrass
South Chi
Wrentham, Mass
Rio Grande Factory
Jersey Shore Factory
Milpitas, CA

333886 001- Air Penny 2 (blk/blk/blk)
Seattle Factory
Gonzales, LA Factory

333886 401- Air Penny 2 (Atlantics)
Riverhead, NY
Grapevine
Sawgrass, FL

302370 004- AJ Retro 9 "Citrus"
sizes 9.5 and 15 ONLY Jac kson Factory>>>>732-833-2202

344646 002- 1/2 Cent "Green Spark"
Primm, NV
Tempe, AZ
Niagara Falls Outlet,
Citadel, CA
Bergen (damn dont remember the state
embarassed.gif
)
Las Vegas Factory

314996 006- Air Foam 1 "Cough Drop"
Sawgrass, FL
Woodbury, OR
South Chi

354912 001- Griffey Max GD 2 (blk/red)
South Chi
Ontario, CA

oh yeah Orion 7s also at South Chi and NikeStore Mall of America

Majority of these hits were for sizes 10.5, 11, and 11.5 it was just a quicc in and out job at work so sorry I dont have any prices, info on price match, or other sizes but if anything interests give them a shout....

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

closest outlet to me is 3 to 4 hours away, sorry no pics.
ohwell.gif
 and was doing it at work so couldnt get the all the phone numbers down but look on pg 1
nerd.gif

414972 003- Air Go LWP (blk/wht/red)
Petaluma
North Branch
Tilton
Locust Grove

311089 002- Air Penny 1  (blk/purp)
Sawgrass
South Chi
Wrentham, Mass
Rio Grande Factory
Jersey Shore Factory
Milpitas, CA

333886 001- Air Penny 2 (blk/blk/blk)
Seattle Factory
Gonzales, LA Factory

333886 401- Air Penny 2 (Atlantics)
Riverhead, NY
Grapevine
Sawgrass, FL

302370 004- AJ Retro 9 "Citrus"
sizes 9.5 and 15 ONLY Jac kson Factory>>>>732-833-2202

344646 002- 1/2 Cent "Green Spark"
Primm, NV
Tempe, AZ
Niagara Falls Outlet,
Citadel, CA
Bergen (damn dont remember the state
embarassed.gif
)
Las Vegas Factory

314996 006- Air Foam 1 "Cough Drop"
Sawgrass, FL
Woodbury, OR
South Chi

354912 001- Griffey Max GD 2 (blk/red)
South Chi
Ontario, CA

oh yeah Orion 7s also at South Chi and NikeStore Mall of America

Majority of these hits were for sizes 10.5, 11, and 11.5 it was just a quicc in and out job at work so sorry I dont have any prices, info on price match, or other sizes but if anything interests give them a shout....

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

I know my local Footlocker has some reverse Infrareds. They weren't on sale though. I'm pretty sure they can ship to your store.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

I know my local Footlocker has some reverse Infrareds. They weren't on sale though. I'm pretty sure they can ship to your store.

Received my two pairs of Playoff 13's..they're CRISPY as hell..could definitely b an A-Grade but they were marked as B-Grades for some reason..look immaculate tho
pimp.gif

Received my two pairs of Playoff 13's..they're CRISPY as hell..could definitely b an A-Grade but they were marked as B-Grades for some reason..look immaculate tho
pimp.gif

glad you got your XIIIs will....thanks Hare for that info
Got my Bordeaux in last night....FLAWLESS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...thanks again Frank
pimp.gif

Black/Grey Penny 1 Retro is $75 on nike.com

glad you got your XIIIs will....thanks Hare for that info
Got my Bordeaux in last night....FLAWLESS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...thanks again Frank
pimp.gif

Black/Grey Penny 1 Retro is $75 on nike.com

On my quest to locate some friends and family coupons i came across some info.  From what I'm told from a couple different places (kissimme and International drive) each employee is only getting 5 coupons this go around.  At one of the outlets a few employees didnt know what i was talking about. I know this doesnt help but maybe it will shed some light on why they are not everywhere this year.

On my quest to locate some friends and family coupons i came across some info.  From what I'm told from a couple different places (kissimme and International drive) each employee is only getting 5 coupons this go around.  At one of the outlets a few employees didnt know what i was talking about. I know this doesnt help but maybe it will shed some light on why they are not everywhere this year.

Originally Posted by matothett

That's may or not be true. One ebay seller has sold over 50 so he certainly got more than 5.
Who really knows what's the truth, but certainly they are harder to come by this year.
Luckily for me, one unnamed NT'er came forward and offered to help me out with 2 coupons for which I am grateful.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by matothett

That's may or not be true. One ebay seller has sold over 50 so he certainly got more than 5.
Who really knows what's the truth, but certainly they are harder to come by this year.
Luckily for me, one unnamed NT'er came forward and offered to help me out with 2 coupons for which I am grateful.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thaboss315

Wat time does the south chi outlet open today?
>>>They open at 10 am.<<<

However, I spoke to manager yesterday (very cool dude) and he told me the specials are only for the walk-in customers.
They will be having give aways, prizes and gifts for first 100 people in the store, etc. and of course sneaker specials all day long.

**Unfortunately, they will not be doing phone orders today.***

He said they had a few surprises but wouldn't give anymore details.
Very nice guy so I suggest all you NT'ers don't bother calling today.
It sounds like they will be very busy.

Oh well, not going to help me but good luck to all you Chicago natives who cop those great Grand Opening deals and let us know what
you get.

However, I spoke to manager yesterday (very cool dude) and he told me the specials are only for the walk-in customers.
They will be having give aways, prizes and gifts for first 100 people in the store, etc. and of course sneaker specials all day long.

Oh well, not going to help me but good luck to all you Chicago natives who cop those great Grand Opening deals and let us know what
you get.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

you get.

Not true, I'm doing a phone order for a pair of Anniversary I's which are $59.99 as I type.
Also they have the Anniv III's for $99.99 

Originally Posted by NikeRider

you get.

Not true, I'm doing a phone order for a pair of Anniversary I's which are $59.99 as I type.
Also they have the Anniv III's for $99.99 

Just got off the Phone with South Chicago.  They are doing phone orders, picked up a pair of cough drops for 89.99

Just got off the Phone with South Chicago.  They are doing phone orders, picked up a pair of cough drops for 89.99

Just to add, they also have:

Orion VII's $99.99
Laker VI's $109.99
and the Coughdrop Foam's $89.99, the only size I wanted they didn't have, 12.

Back
Top Bottom