Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Wow South Chi is stacked! Might have to pick up those Zoom Soldier 4s for that price... Pigeon Forge might have some more Retro 3 Anniversaries, ordered a 10.5 earlier-865-453-7907

Wow South Chi is stacked! Might have to pick up those Zoom Soldier 4s for that price... Pigeon Forge might have some more Retro 3 Anniversaries, ordered a 10.5 earlier-865-453-7907

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Are the AM 97s at south chicago a grade or b grade? Thanks.
Picked up a pair of the Silver 97s a month ago. They were A-Grades. Pretty sure they've been popping up all over the place too.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Are the AM 97s at south chicago a grade or b grade? Thanks.
Picked up a pair of the Silver 97s a month ago. They were A-Grades. Pretty sure they've been popping up all over the place too.

Does anybody have the SKU for the AM97s? i've stunted on them for years because i was NOT going to pay retail.

Or could you teach me how to find it myself so i don't have to ask?

Thanks in advance.

Does anybody have the SKU for the AM97s? i've stunted on them for years because i was NOT going to pay retail.

Or could you teach me how to find it myself so i don't have to ask?

Thanks in advance.

air max 97 sku 312641-061

I know that the same pair is floating around with a different style number as well. One pair is from '09 and the other is from '10. You can just do a nike find and ask them to stock locate your size in the air max 97 silver v.red blk colorway. Ask them what the skus are for the stores that they give you. They will give you the store number for you to place your order. "Nikefind" is really just chatting with an expert in the help section of nike.com. Hope that helps

air max 97 sku 312641-061

I know that the same pair is floating around with a different style number as well. One pair is from '09 and the other is from '10. You can just do a nike find and ask them to stock locate your size in the air max 97 silver v.red blk colorway. Ask them what the skus are for the stores that they give you. They will give you the store number for you to place your order. "Nikefind" is really just chatting with an expert in the help section of nike.com. Hope that helps

I posted this in last months outlet thread...

BOTH shoes are the SILVER AM97 with the RED swoosh.
Here are pics to show that they are the SAME, just two different releases

jsllkx.jpg
123pl5v.jpg

Left shoe style number is 312641-061 (mtllc silver/vrsty red-ntrl grey) and the right one is 312641-010 (mtllc silver-vrsty rd-white)
061 production date is 10/07/09 (2010 release) and 010 date is 8/11/10 (2011 release)

Hope that helps

laugh.gif
@ my name still gettting thrown around
roll.gif

for entertainment...please tune into the General Forum....you will not be disappointed
laugh.gif

I posted this in last months outlet thread...

BOTH shoes are the SILVER AM97 with the RED swoosh.
Here are pics to show that they are the SAME, just two different releases

jsllkx.jpg
123pl5v.jpg

Left shoe style number is 312641-061 (mtllc silver/vrsty red-ntrl grey) and the right one is 312641-010 (mtllc silver-vrsty rd-white)
061 production date is 10/07/09 (2010 release) and 010 date is 8/11/10 (2011 release)

Hope that helps

laugh.gif
@ my name still gettting thrown around
roll.gif

for entertainment...please tune into the General Forum....you will not be disappointed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retrosneakerz23

Footaction tried stock locating those Infrared 90's for me and said they were "no longer available"...

That's because they were told to RTV them. Go to Footlocker or Champs. They will price match and order a pair for you.

Footaction tried stock locating those Infrared 90's for me and said they were "no longer available"...

That's because they were told to RTV them. Go to Footlocker or Champs. They will price match and order a pair for you.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

true story
nerd.gif
 got mine on Thursday.  Foot locker in the Staten Island Mall only had a size 13 in store.  Didn't check Champs or the FTL downstairs.
South Chi is still taking phone orders, but they are very busy.  Girl said stuff might ship out today, if not then on monday.  Still had almost a fsr on the air max 97.  I know they been around at this price for a while, but I finally found a size 7.5 for wifey.  Too bad it wasn't a size 7, but still 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

true story
nerd.gif
 got mine on Thursday.  Foot locker in the Staten Island Mall only had a size 13 in store.  Didn't check Champs or the FTL downstairs.
South Chi is still taking phone orders, but they are very busy.  Girl said stuff might ship out today, if not then on monday.  Still had almost a fsr on the air max 97.  I know they been around at this price for a while, but I finally found a size 7.5 for wifey.  Too bad it wasn't a size 7, but still 
pimp.gif

Guy @ South Chicago said 9 was the biggest they had in the Black Bakin Boots. Was hoping for a size 13.

Guy @ South Chicago said 9 was the biggest they had in the Black Bakin Boots. Was hoping for a size 13.

For all you ballers Marshalls has the Nike shorts from the world basketball festival last summer. They have team USA, home and away, brazil away, Canada away and France home.

Sorts are $20. Reg price is $60. I was lining up to purchase two pairs until I realized they didn't have pockets like other Nike ball shorts.

Back
Top Bottom