Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by LoveLace

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Williamsburg, VA
triple black Lebron 8 V1 - $99
Glad to hear some Lebron 8's are finally hitting Williamsburg...FSR by chance?
when trying to order they say they're very busy and to call back later after 3pm. i called 15 minutes later talked to someone else and got my order through but they said they might not ship until thursday because of a remodel. also everyone I talked to was extremely rude and the guy wasn't happy that i ordered over the phone.

Williamsburg, VA
when trying to order they say they're very busy and to call back later after 3pm. i called 15 minutes later talked to someone else and got my order through but they said they might not ship until thursday because of a remodel. also everyone I talked to was extremely rude and the guy wasn't happy that i ordered over the phone.

Great mall milpitas has silver bullet am 97s. Appeared to be multiple fsr's as of yesterday- 79.99

Great mall milpitas has silver bullet am 97s. Appeared to be multiple fsr's as of yesterday- 79.99

Williamsburg, VA

Everything I posted was a FSR or close.

Not shocked they were rude, it's the summer and it's a vacation spot. They're busy *++ hell. They're not the most helpful or knowledgeable people normally anyway. It's been instances when I will leave and tell my boy they have so and so, he'll call up there to ask if his size, and they'll say they don't even have the sneaker. I'm like son, I just left there 30 minutes ago.

Glad I could help some of you out.

Williamsburg, VA

Everything I posted was a FSR or close.

Not shocked they were rude, it's the summer and it's a vacation spot. They're busy *++ hell. They're not the most helpful or knowledgeable people normally anyway. It's been instances when I will leave and tell my boy they have so and so, he'll call up there to ask if his size, and they'll say they don't even have the sneaker. I'm like son, I just left there 30 minutes ago.

Glad I could help some of you out.

Edit: THE BLOCK ORANGE, CA

Kobe V Blackout 39.97 (Price match) show the guy proof, i use the picture on page 3 of this thread to prove that in Tuscon outlet it was $39.97.

When i left they had sizes 8 through 11.

After 30% F&F it comes out to 28 + tax, So basically $30-31 each.

Good luck, if anyone needs a coupon in the fullerton/buena park area we can meet up i have 2 left

Kobe V Blackout 39.97 (Price match) show the guy proof, i use the picture on page 3 of this thread to prove that in Tuscon outlet it was $39.97.

Good luck, if anyone needs a coupon in the fullerton/buena park area we can meet up i have 2 left

Originally Posted by nairbkim

they do price matching? since when haha

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

depends on which manager is there... they dont do it all the time, you'll just have to try your luck hehe.

depends on which manager is there... they dont do it all the time, you'll just have to try your luck hehe.

i found a manager and asked him, he said he will as long as i can show him a picture. so i found it and he accepted it. However he refused to call the store in tucson to price match. strange, i would think calling another to verify a price is the proper way to do it (since i have worked in retail), but anyways glad it worked out for me 
roll.gif

i found a manager and asked him, he said he will as long as i can show him a picture. so i found it and he accepted it. However he refused to call the store in tucson to price match. strange, i would think calling another to verify a price is the proper way to do it (since i have worked in retail), but anyways glad it worked out for me 
roll.gif

Vegas outlets have basically nothing (North, South, and Primm). Grabbed a pair of Lunarglide 2 off the hash wall at South. Kobe V for 79-99 at all 3 and triple black Lebron 8 at South for 109.99.

Vegas outlets have basically nothing (North, South, and Primm). Grabbed a pair of Lunarglide 2 off the hash wall at South. Kobe V for 79-99 at all 3 and triple black Lebron 8 at South for 109.99.

Quick Question: Anyone here goes to the Nike Outlet in Perryville, MD; just seems like they never have anything good there! Went to see if they had the Cough Drops (they were available in the outlet stores in PA) and they didnt have them?? I drive 45 min from DE to go there (it's closer to go there than any other outlet 4 me) and always get dissapointed. Is this the same for anyone else?

Quick Question: Anyone here goes to the Nike Outlet in Perryville, MD; just seems like they never have anything good there! Went to see if they had the Cough Drops (they were available in the outlet stores in PA) and they didnt have them?? I drive 45 min from DE to go there (it's closer to go there than any other outlet 4 me) and always get dissapointed. Is this the same for anyone else?

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Reno/Sparks Nevada:

Nothing to note.

All Court Gray Canvas size 9 Samples [about five total] -- 29.99

Lunar-Orbit FSR 49.99
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/...nike-lunar-orbit-running-shoes429770002-2.jpg

Pictures aren't mine.

http://

wait they had those lunar-orbits? really? Was that the only color they had?
When the !#%! did those come out? I've been waiting on those for damn near 1 full year now 
eek.gif
 I figured they were completely scrapped or something

They seem a little awkward for running but hmmm, considerable

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Reno/Sparks Nevada:

Nothing to note.

All Court Gray Canvas size 9 Samples [about five total] -- 29.99

Lunar-Orbit FSR 49.99
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/...nike-lunar-orbit-running-shoes429770002-2.jpg

Pictures aren't mine.

http://

wait they had those lunar-orbits? really? Was that the only color they had?
When the !#%! did those come out? I've been waiting on those for damn near 1 full year now 
eek.gif
 I figured they were completely scrapped or something

They seem a little awkward for running but hmmm, considerable

CM: Yeah, man. I saw those earlier today, and they definitely don't feel like a true performance shoe. They're more of a casual sneaker, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom