Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

not even a big fan of foams but that picture made me
eek.gif

couple outlet pickups

24-7 $80
97 $60  (shoutouts to upncoming for helpin* me find them haha)
kobe v $35
kobe tee $14
shorts $25
nike shirt $8

couple outlet pickups

24-7 $80
97 $60  (shoutouts to upncoming for helpin* me find them haha)
kobe v $35
kobe tee $14
shorts $25
nike shirt $8

Thanks for the love guys! Dope Navy 6's!

Is Henny White that good? Never had it. Lmk, 21 in a couple weeks. Gotta celebrate it correctly.
pimp.gif

grin.gif

Thanks for the love guys! Dope Navy 6's!

Is Henny White that good? Never had it. Lmk, 21 in a couple weeks. Gotta celebrate it correctly.
pimp.gif

grin.gif

Eh posted this last night but forgot it's july
Got my first motorcycle.

Still trying to decide if I want those foams with discount 
nerd.gif

Eh posted this last night but forgot it's july
Got my first motorcycle.

Still trying to decide if I want those foams with discount 
nerd.gif

Copped all of these within the past 4 days:

Enjoy this summer NT!

grin.gif

All those pickups are
pimp.gif
For me today retro blue foams, and a second pair of cardinal vii's... I copped the vii's for the second time only because they were just sitting in mass quantities being ignored. The foams are clean as hell, but not worthy of a double copp so I went with one pair. People are sleeping hard on these here, sprite Lebrons are just sitting on the back wall being ignored
30t6p3b.gif
  I wish I would have known the sprites were in there before I went and paid retail elsewhere. Makes it so easy for me.

Less than a pair of foams retail, I swear it is just so unfair
laugh.gif

Copped all of these within the past 4 days:

Enjoy this summer NT!

grin.gif

All those pickups are
pimp.gif
For me today retro blue foams, and a second pair of cardinal vii's... I copped the vii's for the second time only because they were just sitting in mass quantities being ignored. The foams are clean as hell, but not worthy of a double copp so I went with one pair. People are sleeping hard on these here, sprite Lebrons are just sitting on the back wall being ignored
30t6p3b.gif
  I wish I would have known the sprites were in there before I went and paid retail elsewhere. Makes it so easy for me.

Less than a pair of foams retail, I swear it is just so unfair
laugh.gif

Nice deal I am Memphis!  Good stuff everyone.  Some recent stuff for me.  My AM90 iD's came in finally and some other shoes we've all seen before lol.  The cool grey XI's are worn but I've been looking for an everyday pair to beat up lol.

110ezx5.jpg

2rf93s4.jpg

15wl9v5.jpg

2ut3yhx.jpg

2myc3n6.jpg

Nice deal I am Memphis!  Good stuff everyone.  Some recent stuff for me.  My AM90 iD's came in finally and some other shoes we've all seen before lol.  The cool grey XI's are worn but I've been looking for an everyday pair to beat up lol.

110ezx5.jpg

2rf93s4.jpg

15wl9v5.jpg

2ut3yhx.jpg

2myc3n6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom