Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Memphis- Dope pick up... Basically Buy the Foams Retail and get the Cardinals Free.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

dope olympic 6s
can white henny be found in the states?
not sold in states, i dont know why..only europe and the carribean i believe (correct me if Im wrong)...brought some back last year from DR, and this year went to Jamaica and brought 3 back...$50 apiece at the airport

Matt- henny white is good,but honestly, i prefer regular Henny instead....i guess its because White cant be found in states,thats the only reason I buy em when I go on vaca
laugh.gif

Im going on vaca in about a week,if i can find it overseas again Ill def. pick one up for you

nice pick-ups NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

dope olympic 6s
can white henny be found in the states?
not sold in states, i dont know why..only europe and the carribean i believe (correct me if Im wrong)...brought some back last year from DR, and this year went to Jamaica and brought 3 back...$50 apiece at the airport

Matt- henny white is good,but honestly, i prefer regular Henny instead....i guess its because White cant be found in states,thats the only reason I buy em when I go on vaca
laugh.gif

Im going on vaca in about a week,if i can find it overseas again Ill def. pick one up for you

nice pick-ups NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope pick ups.as for the henny question.u can get it in the states.just google it and u will be able to order it.it aint that expensive.same price as regular henny.as for taste.its smoother then the regular henny.

dope pick ups.as for the henny question.u can get it in the states.just google it and u will be able to order it.it aint that expensive.same price as regular henny.as for taste.its smoother then the regular henny.

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Less than a pair of foams retail, I swear it is just so unfair
laugh.gif

Foams do go hard, u came up big time, if i saw them for that price, instant cop.  Heres my other whip, picked up Monday night.  2011 Nissan Maxima. lovin this car.

laugh.gif

Foams do go hard, u came up big time, if i saw them for that price, instant cop.  Heres my other whip, picked up Monday night.  2011 Nissan Maxima. lovin this car.

Originally Posted by dluv

laugh.gif

I see you man, I see you went with the "glass house" nice choice... My homie has one, definitely nice cars..

laugh.gif

I see you man, I see you went with the "glass house" nice choice... My homie has one, definitely nice cars..

laugh.gif

If you plan on putting some wheels on it and want to keep it OEM, invest in some 370Z wheels. My boy has a set on his max and they're fire.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

If you plan on putting some wheels on it and want to keep it OEM, invest in some 370Z wheels. My boy has a set on his max and they're fire.

grin.gif

a belated Father's Day gift from wifey and some JS Bears for my little girl...

and an important pickup for myself...

a belated Father's Day gift from wifey and some JS Bears for my little girl...

and an important pickup for myself...

Back
Top Bottom