Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

nice update
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant believe a CLEARANCE outlet is charging $99.99 for shoes...i remember when clearance outlets wouldnt charge more than $50-60 for any pair of shoes....oh how times have changed
30t6p3b.gif

nice update
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant believe a CLEARANCE outlet is charging $99.99 for shoes...i remember when clearance outlets wouldnt charge more than $50-60 for any pair of shoes....oh how times have changed
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

^no problem as i told people just wait and you will find the shoes

but i think this is the last time i be doing this 

people are quick to talk crap on here

i know what i am talking about when it comes to kicks
I don't think anybody doubted your kick knowledge-it was more the fact that if you only say what you got with no other info then it's basically useless.  You have to put yourself in other people's shoes (no pun intended). If you were lookin for kicks and someone was like I just got these but didn't give you any additional info it'd be useless and come off as nothing more than bragging. 

If not jeopardizing your relationship with your inside connections is more important than I wouldn't recommend giving NT any information.  I can respect that, but this is the outlet thread-the purpose is to share, not to boast.  As a previous poster said-it was probably best not to say anything at all. 

SN: I didn't cop those cement 3's b/c I don't wear a 9 and cement 3's run a half size big anyway, BUT I know some people will greatly benefit from your kindness...so thanks!

^no problem as i told people just wait and you will find the shoes

but i think this is the last time i be doing this 

people are quick to talk crap on here

i know what i am talking about when it comes to kicks
I don't think anybody doubted your kick knowledge-it was more the fact that if you only say what you got with no other info then it's basically useless.  You have to put yourself in other people's shoes (no pun intended). If you were lookin for kicks and someone was like I just got these but didn't give you any additional info it'd be useless and come off as nothing more than bragging. 

If not jeopardizing your relationship with your inside connections is more important than I wouldn't recommend giving NT any information.  I can respect that, but this is the outlet thread-the purpose is to share, not to boast.  As a previous poster said-it was probably best not to say anything at all. 

SN: I didn't cop those cement 3's b/c I don't wear a 9 and cement 3's run a half size big anyway, BUT I know some people will greatly benefit from your kindness...so thanks!

w2g2nn.jpg

for all the cry babys out there

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER 

BRO NOT FOR NUTTIN IF YOU GONNA BE LIKE THAT HONESTLY DONT EVEN POST...

PPL IN HERE...NOT DIRECTED TO YOU...SWEAR THEY ARE ENTITLED TO GEMS AND GREAT OUTLET BUYS...AND THEM SAME PPL WONT EVEN KNOW WHAT AN OUTLET LOOKS LIKE...SO MY 2 CENTS TO YOU WOULD BE....IF YOU GONNA POST...JUST POST...NO NEED FOR ALL THE EXTRA SOAP...AND REMEMBER THIS IS THE INTERNET CATS BE BUGGIN DONT TAKE #*+ SERIOUSLY...

IM OUT...

BIGSUPA
NTOC

w2g2nn.jpg

for all the cry babys out there

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER 

BRO NOT FOR NUTTIN IF YOU GONNA BE LIKE THAT HONESTLY DONT EVEN POST...

PPL IN HERE...NOT DIRECTED TO YOU...SWEAR THEY ARE ENTITLED TO GEMS AND GREAT OUTLET BUYS...AND THEM SAME PPL WONT EVEN KNOW WHAT AN OUTLET LOOKS LIKE...SO MY 2 CENTS TO YOU WOULD BE....IF YOU GONNA POST...JUST POST...NO NEED FOR ALL THE EXTRA SOAP...AND REMEMBER THIS IS THE INTERNET CATS BE BUGGIN DONT TAKE #*+ SERIOUSLY...

IM OUT...

BIGSUPA
NTOC

South Chicago has 20% off the hash wall for the weekend.  Unfortunately, nothing great....  They did have Jordan IX in black/white/citrus for $99 but only size 9.5

South Chicago has 20% off the hash wall for the weekend.  Unfortunately, nothing great....  They did have Jordan IX in black/white/citrus for $99 but only size 9.5

not much at citadel.. green janowskis for $40 (hash - sizes 11 and up), penny 2s blue/white for $90, cough drops for $120, lots for am95s in scattered sizes (hash) for $90 i believe. 20% off hash wall this week. i picked up a pair for uptempo 97 fresh waters but didnt see any other pairs. 

not much at citadel.. green janowskis for $40 (hash - sizes 11 and up), penny 2s blue/white for $90, cough drops for $120, lots for am95s in scattered sizes (hash) for $90 i believe. 20% off hash wall this week. i picked up a pair for uptempo 97 fresh waters but didnt see any other pairs. 

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I'm not generally a request kinda dude but NikeFind sucks....they keep telling me that these are discounted when I KNOW Chicago has the Superman color..and both the flashes as well silver surfers are out west somewhere...

Any see these out there?? Nordstrom Rack / Marshall / local spot...I'm looking for 10 through 11

MG_2797.jpeg

Saw these at San Leandro, but they were 11.5s.  Didn't see the price.
San Leandro also has the black/silver Air Penny 3's for $79, saw size 11-12.5.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I'm not generally a request kinda dude but NikeFind sucks....they keep telling me that these are discounted when I KNOW Chicago has the Superman color..and both the flashes as well silver surfers are out west somewhere...

Any see these out there?? Nordstrom Rack / Marshall / local spot...I'm looking for 10 through 11

MG_2797.jpeg

Saw these at San Leandro, but they were 11.5s.  Didn't see the price.
San Leandro also has the black/silver Air Penny 3's for $79, saw size 11-12.5.

Back
Top Bottom